Sign in to follow this  
72moonglum

Stonehaven Elves

Superb work! These are some of the best painted Stonehaven minis I've seen.

You should contact Mike and Petra over at Stonehaven and show these off to them.

• Like 3

You need to paint the swan so the swanmay can change shape...

I agree with the idea that Stonehaven might be interested in using your painting.

• Like 1

Superb work! These are some of the best painted Stonehaven minis I've seen.

You should contact Mike and Petra over at Stonehaven and show these off to them.

What Darsc said ^

These superbly painted minis will definitely help sell more if shown in the store.  My favourite is still the lady in purple.. lovely color and lots of personality!

• Like 1

Thanks all for the nice compliments! I may end up contacting Mike and Petra later. I just hope that if people see these figures painted, it inspires others to want to paint them too, as they really are beautiful figures with boatloads of personality!

• Like 1

FANTASTIC! The miniatures capture the Faerie Folk style of Elves that I find appealing. Your WONDERFUL choice of colors & BRILLIANT brushwork breath life into the pieces. VERY WELL DONE indeed!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• By Rigel
      My Weird West campaign included the town of Lovelace, a steampunk bastion of order run by a Babbage engine of limited omniscience. Several of the citizens were clockwork-and-punchtape automata. 

Meet Citizen Rustbuckets, one of the oldest inhabitants! I love Stonehaven sculpts almost as much as I hate paying for them. Look at that benign goggle-eyed face and its genial steam-shovel underbite! He's here next to HLPr-bot, featured previously.  

And here's Marshall Crusher, the very long steam-powered arm of the law. I tried to make it look like he's got a boiler in there.

Here's a sampling of the human and automaton population (in two shots because focus is hard).

• By TripleH
      Finally managed to get a mini off my shelf of shame.

This guy belongs to one of my players the he had asked me to paint up back in 2017. The tunic was kind of a joke, but we decided to run with it. Last game session, he had used the bathroom and everyone was giving him a rough time about needing to have to repaint my bathroom given how long he was in there, and the fact that no one else could use it for the next hour. As suggestions of color schemes were being thrown out, one player suggested pearlescent green. I wasn't too thrilled with that, but it said how about a pearlescent cream color, which made me think of Sophie Champange. So, I grabbed the bottle, gave it a quick shake, put some on my pallette, and showed it off. It didn't seem too appealling on a white pallette, so I grabbed this players mini off the table and slapped a bit on the tunic. The owner of the mini said he really liked the color, so here we go after toning it down a bit with some Agrax Earthshade.

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Druid from the Grenadier Wizards box set, this one sans dart. Very simple garb on this guy. 

I don’t know what to think of this guy. He looks very 1st-level, compared to the Druid with Dart. His sword doesn't even have a cross-guard. How anyone can sword fight in those Smurf-like robes escapes me as well. I think this guy has a lot to learn. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)