Sign in to follow this  
viking_hank

Deva, no mistakes just unplanned results.

The Aura about the Angel is a MOST IMPRESSIVE effect. Even without it that is a WONDERFULLY painted piece. RIGHTEOUSLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

I like the armor and the wings.

The pic with the special effect makes it look as if she's entering the mortal plane through some kind of rift between dimensions.

Fantastic job! I just got this model but haven't painted it yet. I like how much the gold pops with her dark skin! Excellent work! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      I feel that there’s little reason to deny that the primarch miniatures that Forge World has released are some of the best minis ever sculpted for Games Workshop.
      Unfortunately, I lost the pictures we took of the first primarch I had the opportunity to paint, but I got good pictures of this one.
      This is Sanguinius, one of the most powerful and loyal of primarch, despite his rather obvious mutation.

• By GodOfCheese
      Sometimes when I imagine the mechanics of monster summoning, it's kind of like Uber or Lyft. You select a particular summoning option, and someone picks up the call without really knowing what the mission will be.

Anyway, we needed an angel. Our prayers were answered, but apparently this one was on the way to the Celestial Daycare, or maybe had just completed another summoning gig involving orphans when she showed up for this gig.  I can imagine any number of ways this could have gone.

But in any case, this one arrived with a baby, and without a nose. She fight off our enemies with only one hand and without any olfactory senses.  It was truly impressive!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Inspiration came from the Reaper Quarterly Contest...

Kev!
    • By GodOfCheese
      SonOfCheese mentioned offhand that I would have to be "insane" to try to blend Cyan to Yellow, so I took this as a challenge.  :-)  Being Celestial and all, the Solar (IMHO) should have brightly colored wings.

I dithered on what to do with his sword. I wasn't too keen on the sword being just a sword, so I ventured into a little bit of OSL with it.  Suggestions/comments/criticism appreciated if you have it, as this is uncertain territory for me :-D

I did not want his MeatClaws(tm) to glow, because that would damage the delicate flavor of any celestial barbecue he chose to make with them.

• By dmpv01
      I printed this model in resin at 0.05mm layer height. The figure is nude, so pics are provided via link.

3D Print:
      https://s25.postimg.cc/vuqjudpkv/20180717_154853.jpg

Painted:
      https://s25.postimg.cc/5z6tb3vfz/20180807_230036.jpg

I generally prefer projects that feature the monstrous, but I decided to change things up and paint this beauty. Enjoy.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 181 Guests (See full list)