Mordheim Undead, Heresy, GW and Reaper (02990) minis.

So visceral. So much for dry, dusty undead. Make 'em fresh and bloody!

EDIT: Wait, is that caster a heavy metal headbanger?

Yup. You can see his WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66607-mordheim-undead-warband/

And as Xherman said: 

Okay, there had to be one more, just because I find this guy hilarious. :D

attachicon.gifWP_20160120_06_03_52_Raw_crop.jpg

Super!!!

And this guy is true Death Metal!!

He's probably going to be called Eddie. :D

• Like 2

So visceral. So much for dry, dusty undead. Make 'em fresh and bloody!

EDIT: Wait, is that caster a heavy metal headbanger?

Yup. You can see his WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66607-mordheim-undead-warband/

And as Xherman said: 

Okay, there had to be one more, just because I find this guy hilarious. :D

attachicon.gifWP_20160120_06_03_52_Raw_crop.jpg

Super!!!

And this guy is true Death Metal!!

He's probably going to be called Eddie. :D

Beautiful addition. You really elevated this figure into a higher level of awesomeness.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By Erramir Orlans
      Hello people! i would like to share with you an upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will start on April 20 and last until May 10.

This is the preview page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joygamesinteractive/the-holy-roman-empire?ref=d1ay07&token=6758305e

As the title says, it will offer Rank & file 3d printable models to make an Imperial Army (15-16th century Germany/Holy Roman Empire), including chracters, commanders, and special troops/artillery
      The main pledge of $30 usd, gives 63 models (core units). As add-ons, at 75% off (compared to webstore prices), there will be sets of models (from previous releases in the patreon) and scenery.

The base pledge:

There will be some freebies stretch goals, and other payed, Like ogres mercenaries(x3), Giant, volley gun, heavy arquebusier/sharpshooter, and moarrr!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By Darcstaar
      Here was my entry for the 16th quarterly  Reaper Facebook Contest.  I was honored to receive an honorable mention.  There were dozens of fantastic entries.  

I wanted to try a white dragon coloration.  I have Deathsleet in my queue, so this is a test run.  His scales are Dragon White.  The ventral surfaces are more of a bone color with Creamy Ivory and Linen White, with Sepia Wash.

His dagger is a green NMM.  His eyes are gem-like, not lizard pupils.  The skirt completes the “triangle of interest” green color.  I rebased him on a Micro Arts 30mm Sewer base.

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I wanted to keep him as a rogue, so I chose a dagger and loot bag from his hand choices.  I also painted his armor as leather with some gold NMM.

Enjoy.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)