Had this video in my FB feed.  Figured I'd post it here for anyone who hasn't seen one.  Seems a lot cheaper than buying one of the commercial cutters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=720&v=N2n_EbRzZ0g

Very cool!

I saw another one for a smaller DIY foam cutter, going to try to find it in a few mins.

Ahh, here we go, a couple of different smaller ones.

and

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I have a set of walks ways and stairs, and some other stuff coming in summer, so I'll keep it all here.
      Today was base coats. Tomorrow will be drybrush snd details.

• By Mckenna35
      Picked up a bunch of the CAV terrain before Christmas t use for CAV and/or 28mm sci-fi gaming. Have been working my way through it and thought I'd post what I've finished so far.

72607 Ammo dump

72608 Fuel dump

72610 Short Containers (3x sets)

72615 Bunkers

72611 Generators

Generator with a couple of 28mm Warlord figures to show how it looks in that scale

• By Lidless Eye
      Just some more finished terrain from the Shadowfey set from Printable Scenery.

All were printed on my Ender-3 with the exception of some of the branches, the stump, and the bones, which were done in resin on my Elegoo Mars.

The Hallowed Mausoleums:

Dem bones:

Stump, it's stump, it's in my heeeaaaaad:

Gloomy Gullies:

• By haldir
      Ok, so next week I'm gonna be replacing the LCD in my printer finally, but I'm also gonna replace the noisy fan on the very bottom of the printer. I finally found a good shot of the guts from the bottom:

Now the fan I ordered a few months ago is definitely not the one I need as it's one of the filter fans. So I'm gonna have to order a fan this week. That is why I'm posting here. What fan is good for this?

I've read where someone has modded theirs to run a 120mm fan, I just wanna do a direct replacement of it. One caution I have is the connections. Does the fan just clip into one of the white connectors or is it one that the wires go into the posts that screw down (like on a Ender 3)?

Funny how now I find this site vs trying to find anything these past few months:

(note the fan wire, it clips into one of the white connectors (yeah!!)
      Any help will be appreciated for this.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)