Un-Renaissance : un-dead miniatures from Renaissance

SamuraiJack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I want way more of these than I should right now.. the wights are great for ghosts/wraiths, the ghouls are awesome.. the mummies are awesome.. it's the zombies and skeletons I don't really need.. you'd also think I'd be all over the werewolves, but I just don't use them enough.. 

• Members

28-30mm

All miniatures are sculpted by Lorenzo Giusti aka "Greebo"

All miniatures concepts (except Cheerleaders and Savonarola by Katerina Landon, Dante, Magnus, Ugolino by Macs Gallo) are made by Bernardo Anichini.

All sets are securely shipped in padded envelopes or box, depend of the pledge.

All miniatures are made from metal. 

They will be supplied as unassembled, unpainted, unbased kits, except where explicitly stated otherwise. 

They are all supplied with the standard round 25mm black plastic bases (Big Guys will have a 30mm round plastic base).

The miniatures and all additional parts are 28 mm scale Shipping commences in April 2016.

Thanks Jack!

28 mm don't really appeal to me as much anymore. Probably gonna pass on this one.

They're actually closer to 30mm. If I had some of mine put together, I could put up scale photos with a Reaper and a Privateer Press mini. They lean heavy on the Privateer Press end of the scale.

Also they blew through a bunch more stretch goals, but haven't updated the graphic yet.

• Members

Greetings! 
Our concepts artist is near to explode, he try to create more thing as fast as possible, and 3D sculptors doing the same with sculpts! 

Today we have some concepts ready and new Stretch Goal, FREE for a total amount of 120 Eur or higher!

40032f54d4fabbf249726be3c683a631_origina

Little Dead Dudes 

34d090515bcd3c7f423fd59a4c5bc2c5_origina
61b6483add172271ba7615f3a222dc91_origina
6ab8d686eb82bedfa63cf10fef887ccd_origina
5218aae774ad383fada5143cd2eedf9d_origina

Good night!

• Like 2