Un-Renaissance : un-dead miniatures from Renaissance

SamuraiJack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we know, it took 18 days. I was a getting worried, the Italian postal page stopped updating on August 18th, but it got here in fine shape.

The packaging was a little odd, they had some things attached to sprues and other pieces loose. For instance Cristiana's tiny forearm was just loose in the box, that seems awfully risky but nothing was missing so it all worked out.

The minis are great, on the larger size, well cast in a softer metal that is easy to bend. They have a lot of character, I think I like the skeletons best. Overall a great bunch of minis, and I'm very happy I backed.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see some of the stretch goals up close. No tracking number yet

Anything from this yet Beagle?

I had a message from them today asking me to confirm my pledge manager order. I imagine shipping will happen soon then

The only thing keeping the minis contained was an unsealed blister pack. I was impressed mine stayed in the pack (Yours appearantly didn't.)

I'm really happy with the quality. I agree the skeletons have a lot of character. Though I have to say I appreciate the little dead dudes as well. Children are underrepresented after all.