Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Wasteman Kickstarter Painting Thread

Wow it's been quite a while since I posted in this thread. I have finished a couple of models since the last update, I didn't take as many pictures as I should have.

The most recent set of models I acquired is for the Yeoman add on for the game, a rift has opened up a dimension to a medieval fantasy world.

The models provided are a barbarian, dwarf and troglodyte.

post-11245-0-29942400-1462212949_thumb.jpeg

Here is the progress so far on the models.

post-11245-0-69852600-1462212971_thumb.jpeg

post-11245-0-26518500-1462212984_thumb.jpeg

And as always I end up finishing a models without taking photos. But here is the progress on the troglodyte so far.

post-11245-0-43527300-1462213001_thumb.jpeg

As always comments welcome.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/claudiagallery/norse-godesses-miniatures

"I have great admiration for the Norse mythology, and I find the style behind this culture fascinating. So, I decided that my third Kickstarter project should be related to this style that I admire so much. On this opportunity, I will present some characters to you that I hold very dear. These Norse Goddesses are among my most recent personal creation, and I hope you like them as much as I do."

• By Pingo
      So in addition to the standard carafe of Tropicana orange juice with the oh-so-handy cylindrical lid with gothic arches all around that we all know about, Tropicana makes a sort of  pitcher of orange juice with a pop-top lid:

A lid that can do ... THIS:

Woo!
    • By joshuaslater
      This rulebook looks like it would scratch the sci fi campaign itch for some fellow forumites.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/346620204/zone-raiders-a-miniatures-campaign-skirmish-game?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=zone raiders
    • By Vega
      Can't seem to find these guys.  It says they're from Bones 3.

• By Pingo
      Hasslefree has some fun sci fi characters, including quite a few space dwarves. This is HG405, Pilot Hayden. I'm not entirely sure, but I think she might be a tribute to Starbuck on the "Battlestar Galactica" remake. She has a cigar and a complex gun. It's the first time I've painted a gun where I'm reasonably happy at how the shiny look turned out.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)