Sign in to follow this  
Pytt

Sinessa Hellborn Sorceress (Bones) 77119, modified

Wait, I just saw your other thread - this is one one of your early works and you already figured out blending? o_O I haven't even dared to try it myself yet after years of painting, lol.

Du har mycket hög potential on du fortsätter såhär :) Keep it up!

• Like 1

Clever modifications, a distinctive character and a good clear paint job for visibility on the tabletop.

I like what you did with the pin and matching its pinhead to the figure.

• Like 1

Thank you very much!

I am a very eager person and sometimes that means I get a bit ahead of myself, but with all the great advice and kind words from this forum I get a lot of positive energy that keeps me motivated to paint and learn! :blush:

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Inarah
      Vatanis came in my  Paint & Take Home Survival Kit, and I started him off as part of the craft paint challenge, but it just wasn't working. 

So he got set aside for a couple of months, until I saw Cicciopiu's magnificent rendition.  I leaned on it heavily for inspiration

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92152-vatanis-maggotcrown-warlock-sku-44052/

He has so, so many details.  I could put much more time into this, but I had reached a point where I had to stop. 

• By spitfire23bc
      These two were mostly done a while ago (along with their buddy Darkrasp). It's just taken me a while to work up the courage to paint the scroll and spellbook and get them off my shelf of shame!

• By Citrine
      This guy is Gon'Tarr, Orc Shaman (SKU 3879) in metal from Reaper.  I thought he needed a hat since his head was so flat.  At first I wanted a bowler hat, but I didn't have one laying around so he got a fancy feathered one instead which suits him just fine.  I decided he had been around a while, so a wily dangerous middle-aged orc (or half-orc).  His face was hard to get to hiding under the hat, so its kinda a mess.

• By Vacaroja
      Spent the last couple nights painting up this little guy. Went with the traditional colors of red skin for a D&D tiefling.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)