Sign in to follow this  
Jasonator

Elia Morningsong. - SHD15

Thanks for your comments.

I think after this snow storm I really could use some of those flowers bursting into bloom around here !

Thanks Limey72, Xherman1964, and Darsc Zakel.

Still learning this basing stuff, but it is so satisfying to see when you have it backing up your story !

• Like 1

Truly fantastic! Love the story that went into it and helped explain the blooms. She and the fox are a very fine painting job, and your basing has really leveled up!

My only critique here would be the fox needs a bit more highlighting in some areas, but that's a tiny critique. 

• Like 1

Truly fantastic! Love the story that went into it and helped explain the blooms. She and the fox are a very fine painting job, and your basing has really leveled up!

My only critique here would be the fox needs a bit more highlighting in some areas, but that's a tiny critique. 

Thanks Ub3r_n3rd;

Your info on basing, and suggestions are  helping me improve on my basing game !

Glad you liked the story, and the base !

• Like 1

FANTASTIC! She is a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation that the WONDERFUL base brings to another level. The LOVELY flowers spring to life from the frost/snow covered ground adds a CHARMING story to the piece, INSPIRING AND VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Excellent Mr. Jason! Some much life in this piece. Those roses are outstanding.

• Like 1