Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

03700 Tyrea Bronzelocks NSFW

Nice job, I just received that figure last week, will have to work on it once I get skin tones down pat. Though I have to say, her outfit is highly impractical, it serves absolutely no defensive purpose at all..........

Her defense is how distracting she is to her male counterparts :;):

• Like 2

Nice job, I just received that figure last week, will have to work on it once I get skin tones down pat. Though I have to say, her outfit is highly impractical, it serves absolutely no defensive purpose at all..........

Her defense is how distracting she is to her male counterparts :;):

What if their axe doesn't backswing that way?

• Like 1

Neither does Conan's, Tarzan's or John Carter's.

• Like 3

Neither does Conan's, Tarzan's or John Carter's.

I agree that wearing nothing doesn't do much except give you freedom of movement, but a random bit of piecemeal armour seems odd. Not that I'm complaining, it just amuses me.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By primeval
      I just finished up this miniature - it is sculpted by Reaper veteran Matt Gubser and is based on concept art and ideas from myself and Byron Roberts (the creator of Caylen-Tor in his fiction and his lyrics for the mighty Bal-Sagoth).

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed this Amazon Fighter from Artisan Guild.
      You can get her as a free sample from Yeggie..

She's part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/163/#comments

• By Dan S
      Vandorendra Demon by Reaper Miniatures (02633).

This is a bit of an historical work.  I actually painted this over 10 years ago, and rediscovered it whilst looking through one of my old online galleries.  Being a Reaper mini and somthing I was very proud of at the time, I figured I would upload it here.  It was one of the very last mini's I painted before selling off all my paints and and modelling supplies and quitting the hobby (I got back into it recently as a result of the Covid19 lockdown, and I cant for the life of me imagine what ever possessed me to stop). 

Anyway, I absolutely love this sculpt, as it reminds me of a D&D Marilith and I have a soft spot for iconic D&D beasties.

EDIT:  Edited the upload in accordance with message board rules, unedited version can be found here:  https://www.deviantart.com/daniel-singleton/art/Vandorendra-Demon-Reaper-175059764

• By SparrowMarie
      Painted this up. Finally attached her to the base. Not sure if I want to just paint black over the base or do something fancy with it.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)