Sign in to follow this  
JDizzO

89001: Pathfinder Red Dragon

My first dragon.  A little practice for KS3!  Enjoy

edit:  So I have to admit I got a little exited playing with new toys last night and rushed the picture process.  But I just wasn't happy with how dark they turned out.  After another read through of the Miniatures Photography 101 I think I did a much better job today.  Now You can see all the detail good and bad!

img56ac174d30116.jpg

img56ac176a90cca.jpg

Edited by JDizzO
  • Like 19

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ooook
      A small group of Goblins to use as opponents in Sellsword & Spellslingers or any other game. 

(clic on the picture to see more on my blog)

• By Venun
      My wife, @Shinma, started to paint the Clockwork Dragon several years ago. 
      It got to a point where the body was nearly done, and the wings and base remained.

We had prepared a big gear salvaged from a monitor stand, sanded down by a friend.

Then, inspiration and drive was lost and it sat on the shelf, staring at her, unfinished.

Recently she allowed me to finish it. I did the wings, small part of the body, along with the base.
      Here's our result!

• By MusicalFeline
      Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm on a bit of a goblin streak. Those pyros were fun, but now it's the Pathfinder Goblin Warriors!

As I did previously, I took a picture of them out in the backyard, just to see how they'd look in as realistic of an environment as it's gonna get, another in my little "Mini pictures area" (Spoiler: It's literally just my desk with a piece of white paper behind it. Sorry to ruin the magic! ), and lastly one of my favorite goblin. Any constructive criticism is welcome!

Sidenote: I'm still not confident enough to try out eyes. I'll get to that eventually. 

• By SparrowMarie
      Spent just about a week on this one. It was fun. My GS work sucks but it's done. C&C welcome.

• By spitfire23bc
      I mostly modelled this off Michael Proctor's paint job, and used it as an exercise in learning to push contrast and glaze unlike colours. The photos make the colours seem to little more vibrant than they are in real life. Overall very pleased with the result!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)