SpiritOfMadness

A new park entrance (clay Golem)

love the evocative colors!  great contrast. 

hand scuplted leaves ?  they look great 

Thank you!! Those Ivy vines are from a german company called mininatur, they have a lot of foliage stuff. These are scale 1/45 but fit nicely

That looks great! And those ivy vines are amazing!

Thank you!

Fantastic! Really nicely done.

Thanks Uber!

• Like 2

Really good job! It looks super-realistic, did you use any real sites/photographs for reference?

• Like 1

Really good job! It looks super-realistic, did you use any real sites/photographs for reference?

Thank you Pytt! I did a google search for "hole in brick wall" and found one pic that gave me the idea for how to position the ruble on the ground. Other than that its just pure fantasy and experimentation.

• Like 1

The base is excellent and looks very realistic. Excellent choice of colours. The stark contrast with the Golem first made me think he looks a bit out of place, but it really focuses the gaze on him and I think a mutated creature would have a healthy glow to it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some picture of my Orc Squad. All models produced by Reaper Miniatures except for WOC40048 produced by Wizards of the Coast. From left to right on the first picture; 14270 Dantral sculpted by Gene Van Horne, WOC40048 Orc Warrior sculpted by Mike McVey, 14292 Musician and Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens and 14198 Gangorak sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted them with Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint and Citadel inks.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone. Here is the fifth Orcs I painted last week. 14198, Gangorak the Reven Hero sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is 14292, Orc Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction.
      I painted a Gruumsh One-Eye symbol on the gonfalon to suite my DnD campaign need. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is 14292, Orc Musician sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is a group picture of my Bugbear raiding party. I painted most of them last year and mounted them on 40mm diameter base last week. These are all Reaper Miniatures models; 77233 Kegg the Bugbear Hunter, 02603, Skrug the Bugbear Shaman, 77015 Bugbear Warrior, 77232 Mogg the Bugbear Warrior and 77231 Rugg the Bugbear Leader. They were all sculpted by Tre Manor, except for Skrug the Bugbear Shaman that was Sculpted by Ben Siens. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)