2016 Spring Exchange - Chatter Thread

fanguad

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine and Tesk's should arrive today. I forget where I put the tracking. But it should be today or this week

Yes, I received the mini Teskeria made for me. She's beautiful and wicked looking! I'll post pictures later on. Tell her thank you for me please ^_^
She was very pleased to hear it. Please do post pics I often forget to take them
  • Like 1

I'm feeling a bit better so I got about an hour in working on my exchange project last night. I tried to think of a way to edit down what all I have to do, but that would just cause me to have to start over on certain elements, so I'm just going to see it through and just keep apologizing for my lateness.

• Like 3

I keep jumping up and down in excitement for my exchange partner to receive the mini! I really hope they like it and it's the second mini ever that I've completed to a state I'm happy with. I'm really anxious to get some critiquing on it, so then I calm down a bit to get ready for that. And then I remember that I'm in an exchange, and that means I'll get a mini in the mail one day too! So I get excited all over again. ....Which brings me back to the beginning of this post. :rolleyes:

• Like 4