Sign in to follow this  
Wikkidcrow

Blood Sucking Vampire

Looks pretty good.  A better picture would tell more.  You have to Crop>Rotate the image on your phone before you upload it to get its attitude right.  Nice looking base too.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior. The original version this time. This model was sculpted by Tre Manor.

77236, Bloodmane the Gnoll Warrior and his friend 77234 Boneflail the Gnoll Cleric.

• By Metalchaos
      In pursuit of my goal, here is another Gnoll that I finished painting last night. This 77234, Boneflail female Gnoll Cleric was sculpted by Tre Manor.
      In spite of their devotion to Yeenoghu, few Gnolls have any interest in ritual and there is few clerics or shamans to be found among the savage packs. Gnolls would sometimes summon demons to fight alongside them.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Gnoll I painted. 77388, Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Pingo
      This is an old school mini from the German rpg Das Schwarze Auge, 15500b: Female Sorcerer. I found it on the Ral Partha Europe website. WIP (incomplete) here.

I'm rather pleased with how the light refraction and reflection effects on her orb turned out.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)