Sign in to follow this  
Rastl

02977 - Goggler

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      I wasn't planning on ever doing any more Work In Progress threads (The number of threads I've abandoned outnumber my finished threads by a pretty ridiculous amount at this point), but I'm trying to get back into the habit of painting every day and my brain is being a real jerk about it (he'd be a lot happier if I gave up on this whole painting nonsense and just stared mindlessly at a screen all day).
      So the idea is if I post an update a day, regardless of how much progress I've made, I'll shame myself into making sure I've done enough for a worthwhile update or something.

Day 1 (Which was yesterday):-

The King and his Seahorse have been undercoated, washed and I've started on the base, I got part way through applying the pumice paste before I realised I couldn't get to the middle without getting it all over the Seahorses tail/tentacles/tail-acles?
      Today I want to try and finish the base, and maybe start on the Seahorse. 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Angel, the newest member of the Fishermen Guilds Guildball team.

Was pretty terrified of painting her fishnet leggings, but I think they turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By TheOldGuard
      Straight from the depths of hell, it's.........Devil Girl, Supervillain! (cue scary music!)

For a change, instead of painting the eyes looking straight on, I painted them so that she was looking to the right as if she just spied a do-gooding superhero & was about to lob a fireball in their direction.
      The base was created using the Basius "Dungeon" stamp with the river part painted up as lava - I imagined that wherever she walked, the ground morphed into fiery molten goodness.

Thanks for looking, comments & criticisms are always welcome.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      While at ReaperCon 2016, I hit up the melt bin and found 3 distinctly different parts of 3 different figures. The first one was   torso of 03465: Shaerileth, Spider Demoness, the second was a snake's tail (not sure from what or even if it's Reaper let me know if you know what it is!) and the third looks like it's a tentacle from the 02634: Well of Doom.

These are NSFW due to the nude portion of the top of the figure and so I'll link to my Facebook pics that I've posted up.

Here's the pieces as I pulled them from the melt bin.

Pic 1 - all separate
      Pic 2 - test fitted using museum putty
      Pic 3 - glued and green stuff putty putting it together
      Pic 4 - another angle 
      Pic 5 - yet another angle 

• By Consequence
      I just started painting miniatures and am really excited how this one came out. I spent quite a while(maybe 40 hours or so) painting this while watching my hubby play Witcher 3. Any suggestions or tips for a new painter? I still need to find a base for this guy!

Materials:
      77343: Goroloth 
      Army Painter Primer
      Vallejo Game Paints

• Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)