Sign in to follow this  
Thrym

"The Old Way" Diorama Base

Thanks for the praise and likes.  Feel free to keep it coming.  LOL

Created a promo graphic for Facebook and my Blog Post.

The%2BOld%2BWay%2BFeature.jpg

• Like 8

but what is going on it? 

inquiring minds want to know.

*holds finger to lips*   Shhh.  It's a secret.

No idea.  Trying to sell it at the moment.

If it doesn't sell in a reasonable time, perhaps I will place something on it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      Dire Wolves are the tradition pets for AD&D Hill Giants, so I bought this fine fellow to replace the smilodon that came with my Hill Giant Hunter.

I always use reference pictures when painting real creatures, and this looks a bit like a real black wolf, so I'm quite happy. There are a lot more colours and steps in this chaps fur than on any of the accompanying giants, though I don't know if it shows.

The joy of Bonesium means that I could easily cut off his base and glue him directly to this piece of actual granite. I recommend doing this before ANY paint is applied to either surface, to get the best bond. Else you often pull the paint off the rock and have to re-glue it, in my experience.

• By Shadespyre
      From Bones Kickstarter 4 - I hope I got the code right as I can't find this guy on the Reaper website as yet. He came packed with a sabretooth which I didn't use for this project because AD&D giants keep dire wolves (of course!)

I think he might be my favourite member of the tribe? I was tempted to give him a more "huntery" weapon, but I guess a horn and a club is all he needs, and hill giants aren't known for their finesse or craftsmanship.

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By Shadespyre
      Chief of my Hill Giant Tribe. I dipped his hand in hot water to form the fingers around the added rock. The strange off-centre position on his base is so he fits into his tribe better...

• By Shadespyre
      Nothing special, but I stood him on a rock so he overlooks the rest of the tribe...

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)