77222: Carmen Windrunner (Aaron the Conjurer)

Evilhalfling

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurs to me that his as a sorcerer his two first level spells are fog cloud and expeditious retreat. 

If I changed his last name to cloudrunner it would be an accurate description of his most powerful spells. 

which means He would be likely to change his last name every few levels. 

L3- Shadowmind (suggestion/mirror image/blur?) 

L5 Mindstorm (hypnotic pattern/sleet storm) 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

Now going by Carmen DreamRunner. (possibly changing to Rainbowdreams)

The PC played in 4 games at gengisCon and is now 3rd level. 

He has a personality stolen from the Enlightened TV show,  he talks about self actualization, and his motto is "I am getting better every day in every way"  But ... is prone to excessive and sometimes unnecessary violence.  Stemming from his White dragon sorcerer heritage.  

Most parties have thought him slightly mad, and he approaches life in a wide-eyed some what fanatical way. He is a blast to role-play. 

In the last game he assassinated the Lord of Hillsfar and discovered the joys of throwing twined chromatic orbs at people. 

and the need for subtle meta-magic on charm and suggestion spells. 

So next I need to work some multi-color orbs into his cloud of magic - greenstuff may be required, ill post pictures here when finished of course. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

That's awesome! I always enjoy a good story for my characters. My newest character also seems mad to other characters and she likes it that way. Everyone thinks she talks to herself. She just has a familiar in her pocket that she talks to all the time out loud. Ha!

I love his face and the colors you have used. If you do modify him, please put more photos!

• Like 1