Reaper Paint Safe Around Babies?

I drink Reaper MSP all the time; it's a delicious, if expensive, mixer for a variety of frozen rum drinks. It's harmless, but after three or four bottles, the Creature With All The Warts In The Orange Hat begins peeking in the windows...

This has been a very usefull discussion for me. My wife and I are in the process of buying a home and if all things go well, I will finally have workspace for painting the 20 minis I have.

The hitch is the my daughter and her husband, along with grandaughters #1 & #2, 1 year and 2 months old respectively, will be moving in with us.

Edited by Maredudd

How many fingers do goblins have?

8 or 10?

Because as I understand it, each goblin can count to the number of fingers, then has to pass it onto the one standing next to him, and he to the next and so on.

0 - 9 he can do.

10 - 19 'I counted, then my buddy counted'

20 - .... 'I counted, my buddy counted... Who killed the goblin at the end of the line! Now we have to start all over again!

But if they have 8 fingers, 20 would be 16 Decimal. Or, a chopped-off goblin hand in difference.

Still, it beats Trolls who go 'One, Two, Many... Lots!'

Back on track... Somewhat....

I wonder if it's possible to buy only the child-proof caps for the bottles?

How many fingers do goblins have?

8 or 10?

Because as I understand it, each goblin can count to the number of fingers, then has to pass it onto the one standing next to him, and he to the next and so on.

0 - 9 he can do.

10 - 19 'I counted, then my buddy counted'

20 - .... 'I counted, my buddy counted... Who killed the goblin at the end of the line! Now we have to start all over again!

But if they have 8 fingers, 20 would be 16 Decimal. Or, a chopped-off goblin hand in difference.

Still, it beats Trolls who go 'One, Two, Many... Lots!'

Back on track... Somewhat....

I wonder if it's possible to buy only the child-proof caps for the bottles?

*sighs*

Time to summon Buglips...

*pulls out her single pot of Reaper Pro Paint Pegasus Blue OOP*

• Like 2

just to point out, don't count on child proof lids protecting *anything* at most they give you a head start to get to your child to take whatever it is away. Unless you're an adult, then they're like trying to get into fort knox.

But seriously, kids are naturally curious, and most of the protections we place out there only slow them down because they're also growing and learning and get very good at getting into things you wouldn't believe possible! I could tell you some stories about my three...!

Just as a belated piece of advice, put poison controls number on your fridge/phone. Pray you never need it but still, it's extremely useful to have just in case!

Edited by Guildenstern
  • Like 1