I have several Mage Knight minis I'd gotten in a bulk order on ebay and I've rebased several and use them as NPC's in Pathfinder games.  However, they don't quite fill all the roles I need in GMing games.  I don't really have any nobles.  What I did have, was 2 of the witch-type mini (don't remember what the real name of the figure was).  Therefore, I left one as the witch/sorceress woman and turned the other into a noblewoman.  It required cutting off the shoulder pieces, the broom/staff thing, and the head dress.  Then, I used Green Stuff to mold hair with a braid wreathing the head, sleeves that were open at the shoulders, and a fan.

The first pictures are the original and conversion side by side.  The last picture is my converted noblewoman by herself as my phone's camera really didn't like having the very dark and very light figures side by side, so it didn't give good detail for the pair of them.

Hope you enjoy it!  Compliments, comments, and critiques are always welcome  :=)

post-13795-0-36663100-1454777120_thumb.jpeg

post-13795-0-08523100-1454777137_thumb.jpeg

post-13795-0-30949200-1454777157_thumb.jpeg

post-13795-0-55017700-1454777174_thumb.jpeg

post-13795-0-96331900-1454777186_thumb.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By veoviscool12
      Overview

I'm working on a conversion for my partner's character in our Swords and Wizardry campaign. She's a half-elf rogue with red hair that dual-wields swords, but unfortunately Reaper doesn't sell an exact figure of that type. There are a couple of other figures that might have worked but we both really liked Lanelle's base, so I took on the task of converting her to wield two swords and carry a shield on her back.

The sword conversion wasn't too difficult; I bought three copies of Lanelle so I could take the sword from one and have a third as a back-up in case I messed something up. I carefully snipped off the sword, and used a pin vise to attach it. I used the baking soda and superglue combo to patch up a few small gaps. The shield was harvested from a 77024 goblin mini, and has a little pin in it which will attach to her back. I'm keeping them separate for now to ease painting.

The original figure; this is the backup.

The successful conversion; the red hair is stained from a previous attempted paint job that was removed with Simple Green.

You can see the gaps a little on this side, but they've very minor and I believe paint will help disguise it later.

There are no visible gaps on the outside.

The shield will be attached right in the center of of her back; if positioned correctly I think it'll
      just reach the sheath on her belt and give the illusion that the dagger is just hidden behind the shield.

The donor shield and unhappy goblin; I think this mini will make a nice battle-scarred goblin with a tragic past.
    • By Evilhalfling
      The term was introduced into evolutionary biology by L. A. Borradaile, who described it as "one of the many attempts of Nature to evolve a crab".  1916. 
       It is believed to have independently occurred 5 times. 

or a wizard did it. 

this was a 45min conversion at reapercon hobby hijinx tables. Made from an angel, drider and flail snail, painted as hermit crab. 

if I did another, it would be easier to paint the drider as a sea-elf instead of adding a new mini.   Not sure why I would want a second, but it was fun to make! 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm mostly done with the second Ogre, I just need to do some touch ups. It's clubbing time, the Ogre way! This one is the 77454, Ogre Clubber sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77455, Ogre Smasher. I also added a skull at his waist belt on the left side. As always I used Reaper MSP paint.

77455, Ogre Smasher and 77454, Ogre Clubber

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an Ogre gang and completed the painting on this model last night. This is a 77455, Ogre Smasher sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77454, Ogre Clubber. I also added three more skulls at his waist belt. it was all painted with Reaper MSP paint. I will complete the base later since I may add more elements to it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is my converted Reaper Miniatures 01411, Harapan sculpted by Jason Wiebe. Back in 2005, this limited-edition model was produced to raising money after the Tsunami disasters in SE Asia. The funds collected were distributed to the Red Cross and Unicef.

Nowadays, this mini is very hard to find and the molds were supposedly destroyed after production. I was lucky enough to find one and spent all my free time during the last two weeks converting, painting it and creating a base for it.

I converted its weapon by replacing the blades with a cleaver and a tiger paw flail. You can see the original model on the last picture. The tiger paw is front paw of a 02817, Moor Hound. The tropical planted are plastic aquarium plants. I painted the blade as a damascus forged steel and added a blue/green sky and earth non-metallic metal SENMM effect on the metallic parts. I also added ceremonial painting on Harapan’s forehead. I have used Reaper MSP paint exclusively.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)