• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thefub
      This is my first "speed paint". I estimate around 2 hours per mini. The sculpts are hit or miss but I think they did a good job with the faces. I learned a bit about speed painting and what I could possibly get away with. I used Uniform Gray primer, a minimal pallet, Quickshade Strong Tone, and added a a bit to a few bases.

The gray primer I left for anything that was steel and I like the end result. I am working in the Generals (bad guys) now. Most of their sculpts are not that good but the dragon looks pretty good. I will continue with the expansion sets after the base game is painted.

Sorry for the double post.
    • By R2ED
      Doing a little painting to give a gifts.  I'll be basing these little babies next, then putting them in a globe.  It'll be a fun xmas gift to give family.  May end up turning it into an annual if it's enjoyed.  

Next up... basing. 

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Well, looks like Hasbro is doing their own version of a kickstarter for a new release of one of the all-time classics.  I don't know if their site for the crowdfunding would be considered as a commercial site, but I'm sure it will be easy enough to find.  I'm in!
    • By Mckenna35
      Found this and thought I'd pass on:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/highnoongame/high-noon-a-wild-west-combat-tactical-board-game/description

FYI the game components graphic near the top show what you get if you go "all in" NOT what's in a standard box.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/wolfenstein-the-board-game?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)