Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Dwarven Warcaptain vs. the Goblins

This is awesome !
I love how you re-purposed the torch-bearing goblin as trying to dismount Ursula.
The concept and execution are phenomenal.

• Like 1

I love it!  A great scene that tells the story w/o the need for prompts.  

That's what I was hoping to achieve! My buddy at work still thinks the goblins are dead meat.

This is awesome !

I love how you re-purposed the torch-bearing goblin as trying to dismount Ursula.

The concept and execution are phenomenal.

Thanks! One idea sort of cascaded against the next and the whole thing came together. It was a lot of fun!

• Like 2

That is a WONDERFUL narrative vignette, BEAUTIFULLY staged, crafted, & painted. VERY WELL DONE!

...One idea sort of cascaded against the next and the whole thing came together. It was a lot of fun!

...the best stories are the ones that tell themselves. This one played out SPLENDIDLY.

• Like 1

Very nice! I've ordered Thorvald the dwarf bear rider and plan on painting him up as soon as I get him and assemble him, so I'm pretty much just looking at all the images of painted bear minis.

• Like 1

OO! This is FANTASTIC!

Love the scene, Aaron. You really did an exceptional job of telling a little story on this and the sense of action is amazing!!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this