jcg

Dwarven Forge KS4

7 hours ago, Talae said:

It would take a rather creative use of geometry to do something else. 

On another note, all the curved stairs I received curve the same direction instead of a mix. 

well I was also thinking larger round rooms as well to mix in with KS 1 stuff.  It could still be useful but I'm not sure I want a whole tower if I cant continually put the floors around each other.

I'm guessing that's an error...

8 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

well I was also thinking larger round rooms as well to mix in with KS 1 stuff.  It could still be useful but I'm not sure I want a whole tower if I cant continually put the floors around each other.

I'm guessing that's an error...

I am not sure how you could design something that could continually grow in size. The curvature of different sized circles is different. Each layer outward would require a different kind of piece. 

4 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I did not back this and I have the sads.

It is amazing how no matter how much I buy, I always feel that I need more.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zoroaster100 said:

Got my stuff and built a castle right away to test it out.

IMG_6725.JPG

IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6713.JPG

IMG_6704.JPG

Nice build and impressive order!

4 hours ago, zoroaster100 said:

Got my stuff and built a castle right away to test it out.

IMG_6725.JPG

IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6713.JPG

IMG_6704.JPG

Wow! ::o:

Now that's a castle!

I'm so glad I didn't get into this.

I don't have room for something like that.

• Like 2

Damnnn. That's impressive. Maybe I didn't follow the project enough, but they should have done something like that to showcase their product.

• Like 1

Very nice pictures so far peeps!

I see Talae needs to do some painting. You were the one posting the picture with the 'hidden' earth elemental? That set seems painted, got a mix?

I have not heard of any shipments making it to europe yet. I got a few things coming, including a fort thing without towers but with crennelations and some LED pieces. :) Can't wait!

Gotta quickly finish painting my other stuff... hmmm....

3 hours ago, Maglok said:

Very nice pictures so far peeps!

I see Talae needs to do some painting. You were the one posting the picture with the 'hidden' earth elemental? That set seems painted, got a mix?

I have not heard of any shipments making it to europe yet. I got a few things coming, including a fort thing without towers but with crennelations and some LED pieces. :) Can't wait!

Gotta quickly finish painting my other stuff... hmmm....

Actually, I ordered all unpainted. My mountain box was mislabeled. The outside box says unpainted and the inside boxes were all painted. 

4 hours ago, Talae said:

Actually, I ordered all unpainted. My mountain box was mislabeled. The outside box says unpainted and the inside boxes were all painted. 

That is going to be a big headache for DF if it is not just single error by the factory.

Are you unhappy or actually happy with the mistake?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, kodiakbear said:

That is going to be a big headache for DF if it is not just single error by the factory.

Are you unhappy or actually happy with the mistake?

I am happy about it. I mean, I probably would have chosen a slightly different paint scheme, but it is done and ready to use.

• Like 2

It does leave a few questions:

- Did someone who ordered painted get unpainted? :)

- Does your OCD allow you to say 'Yeah I didnt paint those... and that's ok' (mine wouldn't)

Haha maybe you got my mountain set Talae. It was in my packing list but I was told that was a mistake and my painted mountains would ship with my grand citadel whenever it comes in. 

7 hours ago, ungoreatstefan said:

Haha maybe you got my mountain set Talae. It was in my packing list but I was told that was a mistake and my painted mountains would ship with my grand citadel whenever it comes in. 

That doesn't explain where the unpainted one went, though...

Got mine and love it! small problem though...some magnets are missing. Also: if anyone got the 8x8 'stone' (not mountain) tiles, are they hard plastic or dwarvenite?

• Like 1