jcg

Dwarven Forge KS4

The mountain 8×8 and castle 8×8 are different materials. The mountain ones are similar to other Dwarvenite, while the castle ones are more like Wyrmgear's wings or Lego material.

Also, I received my email today for the two items that didn't ship with the rest of my order (LED floor and motorized drawbridge). 

Anyone know when the preorder shipments are due to start going out?

• Like 1

What I heard was after fulfillment is complete, which it isn't I believe. EU still no packages, though we got mention from their shipper that they are in customs atm. Then there is the bunch of people who do not have 100% of their shipment yet because some if it was 'coming later'.

No real solid word on when preorders go though.

It seams as if the Deity of logistics and shipping decided to mess with DF and Reaper for their last KSs.

KSs must try their best to survive a curse from Semreh  

13 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

Also: if anyone got the 8x8 'stone' (not mountain) tiles, are they hard plastic or dwarvenite?

Would a picture help?

I'm in the preorder group.  I got my shipping notice couple days ago.  Its due to arrive on Thursday the 6th of july.   So hopefully it shouldn't be lone before these hit the stores...because I need me some advanced builder stuff.  I forgot to get it with my preorder...

48 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I'm in the preorder group.  I got my shipping notice couple days ago.  Its due to arrive on Thursday the 6th of july.   So hopefully it shouldn't be lone before these hit the stores...because I need me some advanced builder stuff.  I forgot to get it with my preorder...

I am excited to get my preorder stuff. No notice on that yet. My LED floor and electric drawbridge showed up the other day.

I am also hopeful for the stuff to hit the store. Now that I have it in hand, I have a better idea of what I feel like I am missing.

It is official my preorder DF KS 4 stuff is here. 

All I ordered was floors, archways and the mountain set.  I totally wiffed on the advanced builder set....I regret that...

I got an email today from the shipping company saying that my Dwarven Forge order has shipped. No DF email.

Is that my replacement stuff from the errors in my order or the preorder stuff?

8 hours ago, Talae said:

I got an email today from the shipping company saying that my Dwarven Forge order has shipped. No DF email.

Is that my replacement stuff from the errors in my order or the preorder stuff?

My shipping notice was from UPS only.  I didn't get an email from dwarven forge.

Got my preorder today. It just showed up and I haven't had a chance to unbox it yet.

• Like 1

Canadian Backers received an email on July 6th but it was not posted to the updates.  Disappointing news which continues to give me pause about backing the new project:

Dear Canadian Backers:

We were hoping to contact you today with a definitive status of your Castle shipments. 

Unfortunately, we learned today from the forwarder handling all our Canada-bound shipments -- to our surprise -- that they still not able to release all the shipments.  They had informed us that the shipment was clear and had even issued us tracking numbers for the impending shipments (and it's why we had promised that everything was on its way).  But apparently, all the paperwork was not properly approved, and so everything is still awaiting final release.  We regret very much that we are not up in Canada able to oversee this in person.

It should only be a matter of days, but we realize this is an unacceptable -- and unexpected -- delay for you all.  This is our first difficult experience with Canadian Customs, and we're so sorry it is affecting all of you.  We will be in touch again with another update by Monday at the latest.  You have our word that we are doing everything we can to get your Castles to you as soon as we possibly can.

Again, our sincere apologies for error and this regrettable delay. 

Dwarven Forge

This just in, recieved my DF yesterday. Checked, and everything is in there.

So EU orders are definately in the wild!

Quite pleased that it arrived before KS5 ended, makes me more confident.

Now to get to painting... :D

Has anyone got their replacement order?

I haven't heard about the missing parts from my first shipment (My second shipment and my preorder arrived with no mistakes, but the main one had a number of mistakes.).