Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Legendary Metal Coins Season 2

I was really happy with their season 1 coins I got

About this project

After a succesful Kickstarter campaign in 2015, Legendary Metal Coins return for Season 2, including new exciting designs, improved shipping and new coin sizes!

You have now the chance to get our new and old designs in great prices, and enrich your gaming collection receiving a better, and more immerse feeling in your games.  

We are more than happy that, thanks to you, we manufactured and sent more than 150,000 Legendary Metal Coins worldwide last year. We gathered many positive comments and many good ideas. We give great attention in every detail of our coins , so that they are unique, authentic and exciting.

f3e8a4baf6b8653a86ffc9d0ca52c27c_origina

The lore of H.P. Lovecraft comes to life, with imaginative metal coins to give your games a touch of horror. After popular demand, we HAD to make these and we are proud of how they turned out. 
Copper.Diameter: 29.6mm Thickness:3.1mm
Silver. Diameter: 29.5mm Thickness: 3.2mm
Gold .  Diameter: 29.4mm Thickness: 3.1mm 
Games where the coins can be used at: Arkham Horror and in all games representing Cthulhu Myhtos.

8f503037d6931a4251a1d799c7c30536_origina

One of the greatest Empires of all times could not have their own currency in our Collection.
Copper: Diameter: 33.6mm Thickness: 3.0mm 
Silver:    Diameter33.6mm Thickness: 3.0mm 
Gold:      Diameter: 33.6mm Thickness: 3.0mm 
Games where the coins can be used at: Colosseum, Imperial Settlers, Concordia, Antike and any game in the Roman Empire.

b060e5596ffa667b4e1ee39ce4665b41_origina

Vikings are the one of the roughest races with their own, distinct culture. This very culture was an inspiration for many games and for this series of coins.
Copper.Diameter: 23.5mm Thickness: 3.0mm
Silver.   Diameter: 26.5mm Thickness: 3.0mm
Gold .    Diameter: 29.5mm Thickness: 3.0mm
Games where the coins can be used at: Fire & Axe, Vikings and even more games thematically attached to Vikings.

6c0e3c9bc23c45d5ec66bc2ca2d67aff_origina

The characteristic pictographs of the ancient Egypt inspired this series. Their exotic looks make them perfect for many types of games.
Copper.Diameter: 33.6mm Thickness: 3.1mm 
Silver.   Diameter: 31.7mm Thickness: 3.0mm 
Gold .   Diameter: 29.2mm Thickness: 3.1mm 
Games where the coins can be used at: Imprial Settlers, Ra, Camel Up, and many more associated with the Egypt's culture.

1af7f9f770bda59404c5141c3b6d457b_origina

Ancient Spartans were elite and disciplined soldiers, with daily training and war being a major aspect of their culture. You can observe all these characteristics in this Metal Coins Set.
Copper.Diameter: 33.6mm Thickness: 2.8mm 
Silver.   Diameter: 33.6mm Thickness: 3.0mm 
Gold     Diameter: 32.9mm Thickness: 3.0mm  
Games where the coins can be used at: Elysium, Cyclades, Antike, Peloponnes and many more!

c9504198beec6367abca3d0a88938fac_origina

Cyberpunk is one of the most beloved Sci-Fi themes, inspiring movies and artist in dystpic universes of future Earth.
Copper.Width:32x24mm Thickness: 2.9mm 
Silver. Width: 36x24mmThickness: 2.9mm
Gold Diameter: 31.8mm Thickness: 2.9mm   
Games where the coins can be used at: Android:Netrunner,Shadowrun: Crossfire, Android, Mecanisburgo and more!

But wait, there is more!

02a3180124aeee9a941b0716ef95c868_origina

Our Unit coins Set (or Units shortly), is our new suggestion for generic metal coins as a great financial option to replace your dull cardboard ones.
Having smaller size and numbers on them, they can be used in all kind of games where these denominations are used. They are a perfect match for modern-age board games.
Copper.Diameter: 23.5mm Thickness: 31.5mm 
  Silver. Diameter: 26.8mm Thickness: 31.5mm
 Gold Diameter: 29.6mm Thickness: 31.5mm

3873dff7e23f3acb0142c95d7066c6c4_originaSince it is our Legendary Metal Coins Season 2, you can still get the ones from Season 1! Click on the image above to check the coins and read all the details about them.
  • Like 2

I backed the first one, did the "collector level" to get one of each coin. Very cool coins, well made, and happy with them. Not sure I need more coins at this time tho.

• Like 1

I really loved the first "season" coins I got. Shipping was a nightmare, but they are using a completely different shipping method this time around so I'm confident those problems are in the past. They are far and away the best coins I've seen on Kickstarter, and I've looked at a lot of other projects. These have real heft to them, make a lovely sound, and the designs are amazing.

I've already backed this second season Kickstarter. I wish there was more variety this time around, but the good news is they're letting backers suggest new set ideas and vote on which of those ideas they'll design and make as stretch goals. They talked about this in the first update.

These things make great props for tabletop RPGs if you're a DM, even though they're really meant to be board game part upgrades. I'm a big believer in table props for tabletop RPGs, since they just bring your players into the world so much better if there's something they can see and touch and hold (sort of like minis :;):). I understand LARPers love these coins too, and I'm not surprised.

Edited by mrxak