Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Belatos (Tolan, Male Druid - Reaper 02692)

Here's the super quick speed paint I did for my D&D buddy tonight, about 3 hours start to finish.

For the purposes of our D&D game, this is Belatos the Aasimar Druid.

Figure:

Tolan, Male Druid - Reaper SKU #02692

Sculptor: Sandra Garrity

post-7987-0-54887100-1455421478_thumb.jpegpost-7987-0-98844400-1455421497_thumb.jpegpost-7987-0-63422700-1455421564_thumb.jpegpost-7987-0-94803100-1455421588_thumb.jpeg

C&C welcomed and appreciated! Thanks for looking ::D:

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 22

He looks great for a speed paint. One small critique though, I think his face blends in a little too much with all that brown. But he is a quick, tabletop for gaming, so it is no big deal.

• Like 1

He looks great for a speed paint. One small critique though, I think his face blends in a little too much with all that brown. But he is a quick, tabletop for gaming, so it is no big deal.

Thanks!

Yeah, I noticed that too, but I'm just going with the color scheme I was given and it's a speed paint that he's paying me $15 for lol.

ETA: I'll take better pics tomorrow after I hit him with matte sealer and set up my photo booth.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Thanks, everyone!

I really should do more speed paints ... Usually my OCD kicks in for these, but if I can push it aside and let myself speed-paint, I probably could churn out 4-5 of these a month.

I have a rather large number of Bones that could use a speed paint if you're free...

But seriously, great job!

Haha! I have a very large number I should do for myself! Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Looks Terrific !

The green is really well done, and that blue in the bed roll really makes a nice

contrast.  This is really well balance Ub3r, it makes your eye go over the whole mini !

Fantastic Job !

• Like 1

Better pics incoming in a few.

A Few What?

Days?

Weeks?

Eons?

:poke:

Already edited original post to put in my better pics :;):

• Like 2

Better pics incoming in a few.

A Few What?

Days?

Weeks?

Eons?

:poke:

Already edited original post to put in my better pics :;):

That's Cheating!

• Like 2

Getting a mini finished in a day is my version of speed painting! In only 3 hours, mine would look craptastic! Nicely done!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this