03433 - Corim the Kestrel, Gnome Sorcerer

CoolAliasHere

Zed, the Gnome Bard Extraordinaire!  He has the gift of gab,and a quick wit!  If he can't talk his way out of trouble, a quick illusion or two, and POOF! he's gone like the wind!

This was my first real attempt at OSL.  Overall, I think it came out pretty good.  Obviously I have some work to do on getting right.  However, when I sent the WIP pick to my buddy I was painting it for, he flipped!  He thought it was amazing, so I decided to call it.  In the picture, I can see where I may have lightened it a little too much.  I am still happy with the way he turned out, being my first real attempt at something like this.  I hope you enjoy him as much as I did painting him!

I give you, Corim Kestrel as ZED THE EXTRAORDINAIRE!!

post-7013-0-61610200-1455458878_thumb.jpg  post-7013-0-05291800-1455458888_thumb.jpg

And as always, CC is welcomed and appreciated!

CAH

• Like 16

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You already have a really nice mini there. Just take a little time to go back and take the osl down a knotch and he will really rock.

Yeah.  I actually ordered another one to paint up as well.  I am going to try to learn from my mistakes.  In addition, I have been reading up on OSL techniques from Reaper Forums, and a few other places.  I know where I went wrong, and I hope to get better at it! 

CAH