Thanks everyone, I'm very happy you all like her!! ::D:

I am extremely happy with her eyes/face and how the freehand came out. The figure was an absolute delight to paint.

Yep!  Great work, love the eyes, the hair, the freehand and the colours you've chosen.

Will follow the WIP to see what the vignette will be!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The female changed from being a Storm Giant to being a Cloud Giant between the kickstarter and the retail release of the miniature. Whatever the subtype, she still gets a case of Smurfette syndrome.

The pose of the female is a bit strange, and she does have a certain supermodel-vibe going on. Reaper has explained that the pose was meant to illustrate her bending down to talk to someone human sized, and as such it is not too bad. But taken out of context it just comes off as a bit cheesecake-ish. Reaper has acknowledged that the pose did not work as intended. The swimsuit-like corset really does not help to avoid this impression at all.
      Again, a mini with a slight case of bendyweaponitis. (which, in fact, is the proper scientific name for it). Treated with hot water then cold to straighten out the worst of it.

I based her on a 50mm round lipped base.

77162 Yephima, Female Cloud Giant (the male one did not get a proper name, I wonder why not?)
      From the first Bones kickstarter, 2013
      Storm Giants subset.
      Reaper Miniatures
      sculpted by Patrick Keith
      Bonesium PVC
      50mm round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody,

just got finished with this little lady last night, a female cleric from the Hackmaster series, sculpted by Jim Johnson.  Like usual, looking at everything so closely I can see so many glaring errors, but I give up, must enjoy what I've done and not complain.  

This little cleric lady looks kind of nun-like, but I didn't want to do her with blacks and whites so went for reds, oranges and yellows instead. Maybe she worships some kind of fire god, who knows?

Anyway, fun figure to paint and has that characteristic Jim John face, angular and a good time to paint:

My metals turned out I thought really blue, and upon reflection, the breastplate would have looks really cool were it to have been black, but  maybe for my next female cleric, who knows?

And just in case you're curious, she is wearing a shoe, but it ended up getting a little too hidden in the grass.

So anyhoos, enjoy!
    • By Patrik Strom
      I think this is my favorite sculpt (at least top 5). I’ve had it for quite some time now but for whatever reason it never got to the front of the line. Recently I thought “what the hell” and put him into the paint queue. 
      I have been struggling for quite some time with trying OSL. Every attempt ended with me calling it quits and discarding that element from the paint scheme. This is the second one that I decided to keep (the first one is the two skulls from the bones cultist circle). I’m really happy with the overall result.

• By Patrik Strom
      This is a miniature from last year. A NPC barbarian in a game I’m playing in got a two handed sword, which the old miniature used to represent the character of course didn’t have. So it was time for a switch. Overall it went fairly quick to complete the figure and I’m quite happy with the results.

• Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)