• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delicious Caeke!

Mmmmcaeke.  

Those are so darn sweet, did you have to mix sugar in the paint to paint them!? :)

Lol, didn't have to they're sweet enough without it.  

Love the purple and teal motif on their gear!

Thank you, I wanted them to have a cohesive color scheme.  

Those are pretty sweet. I just got some of the reaper mouselings for a mouse guard game I started running and can't wait to paint them. You pulled of making the fur look unique on each one of them. Great job.

Thank you! The mouslings are another love of mine. I have a bunch, I should get around to painting some more of them. Can't wait to see yours.
  • Like 1

Cuteness overload!

Cuteness is their special ability.  

I love the Caeke minis *huggles her's*

Well done!

Thanky. I loves them too. Yours are fantabulous as well.  

ThatÅ› one adorable adventurer's party.

I can see the evil demons go:  Awww look at those cuddly little...HEY ..they're shooting arrows...

Thank you.Lol. It's troo.   

Great fur!  The pop of the colors and the details are fantastic too!

Thanks! I love painting fur. There's a surprising amount of detail on these. I kept finding new things. You can't see it in the pic but Echidnox's dagger has a bird motif. There's eyes on the side, the purple bit is a beak, and the green bit is feathers. I don't have the brush control to make it look like it should so I went with carrot instead.  

Fantastic work!

Pictures aren't bad, I'd say a dark neutral background would help with your pics a lot tho.

Thanks! Yes, I keep meaning to go ahead and order a background but then I get distracted by minis or paint and spend the money on that instead.
  • Like 4

Fantastic work!

Pictures aren't bad, I'd say a dark neutral background would help with your pics a lot tho.

Thanks! Yes, I keep meaning to go ahead and order a background but then I get distracted by minis or paint and spend the money on that instead.

You can print it off for free (well the cost of a piece of paper and the ink) or even go down to a craft store and get a piece of felt an appropriate color for like $0.25 each. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, now that the event is over, here are some more pictures of my entry in the 17th Quarterly contest. A big thanks to everybody that voted for me. This is a 77752, Female Minotaur sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It was a fun model to work on and I challenged myself painting object source lighting (OSL) on it. I made the fire with pieces of popsicle stick and Liquitex heavy gel medium.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is my converted Reaper Miniatures 01411, Harapan sculpted by Jason Wiebe. Back in 2005, this limited-edition model was produced to raising money after the Tsunami disasters in SE Asia. The funds collected were distributed to the Red Cross and Unicef.

Nowadays, this mini is very hard to find and the molds were supposedly destroyed after production. I was lucky enough to find one and spent all my free time during the last two weeks converting, painting it and creating a base for it.

I converted its weapon by replacing the blades with a cleaver and a tiger paw flail. You can see the original model on the last picture. The tiger paw is front paw of a 02817, Moor Hound. The tropical planted are plastic aquarium plants. I painted the blade as a damascus forged steel and added a blue/green sky and earth non-metallic metal SENMM effect on the metallic parts. I also added ceremonial painting on Harapan’s forehead. I have used Reaper MSP paint exclusively.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, some more metal models today. Mostly painted using dry brushing and tapping technique. Here is my take on Jason Wiebe's 02897 Hellhounds. I intend to use these Dark Heaven Legends models as Dire Wolf in my D&D games. I really like them, they will also fit as Worg or even Barghest if the opportunity arises. I painted them with Reaper MSP paint and fixed them on 50mm bases.

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, I just took some pictures of the 02479, Ettin I completed last night. This is a Dark Heaven Legends metal model that was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It stand on a 50mm base and I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Coincidently, I was delighted to see the amazing upcoming two-headed Troll also sculpted by Jason Wiebe that was announced last night during Reaper Live #117 on Twitch. (see the image under spoiler and the end of the post).

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is my spirit of the forest 02690, Owlbear. It was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I placed it on a 50mm base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.
      I already had painted this model 10 years ago, you can see the other version here.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)