Sign in to follow this  
ianofdoom

77171 Stone Golem

Quick Stone golem, this one was done as a body guard to a very vain and particular sorceress, hence the clothes and whatnot and not just solid stone look. 

post-8554-0-41191700-1455902804_thumb.jpg

post-8554-0-66663700-1455902799_thumb.jpg

• Like 20

You are putting out some really nice tabletop figures here Ian.

I'd really like to see BETTER pictures tho.

Check out Doug's Miniature Photography 101 thread and see how to get some better pictures of your work. ::D:

Yeah, I am slowly evolving on this. Just the little I have changed has made a huge difference. More upgrades to come, hopefully, haha

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thrym
      After assembling the Graveyard Golem I decided I wanted to adjust the warp of the gates on the golem's back.

So using two copper staples, I shaped them to an arch and gouged a notch on each wing.  Then cut the staple to leave a sharp point.  After that, I insert the staple using pliers and force.

Next I will secure the wire to the gate posts with superglue and then shape the wire and wing to the desired warp.  Once setup I will glue the wire to the remaining gate bars.

With the main new bars secured, I will intertwine some floral wire to dress up the bars and gate wings.

Stay tuned and Enjoy.  Please stay safe. 
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 60142 Golden Guardian I painted for the Pathfinder painting contest. This model was sculpted by Tim Prow. It was the perfect miniature to practice my nmm.

• By Inarah
      Got this guy in my Bones Paint & Take Home Survival Kit earlier this year.  He was done with lots of sloppy washes and dry brushing. I put flock on its exposed twigs, for decency's sake. 

• By Pineapple
      Working my way through the backlog of minis I need to photograph and post. I was very intimidated by this guy at first, but it turned out to be lots of fun to paint.

C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)