Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Bon Anniversaire, PingosHusband!

Twenty-three years since we made it official. :wub:

I remember meeting you at the roleplaying gamers' table at Student Activities' Night thirty-two years ago, and it's been gaming geekery ever since.

• Like 17

Woo! Congratulations!!

Mighty accomplishment.

Glad to see some people can manage what I cannot. :lol:

• Like 5

Congratulations to you both. May the years ahead be  filled with the same love as the years behind, and may you live together long enough to be a burden upon your children almost as long as they where a burden upon you  :;):

• Like 9

Congratulations!

We hit our 25 year anniversary last year. Some of my coworkers are younger than that, makes me feel old....

• Like 6

Thank you all.  We had a good day.  Sadly, our attempt to play Shadowrun our anniversary was canceled due to an illness spread among our gaming group by one of our children.  So we played a family round of Munchkin Steampunk instead.

• Like 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vacaroja
      Facebook reminded me in June that it was 3 years ago I started painting minis on the regular, showing me the pic I took of the first group of minis I painted for my D&D group. I eventually posted them here after I joined sometime around November 2017. The one representing my dragonborn was an otter cleric from Darksword minis.

In celebration of this 3 year anniversary, I decided to do the otter again to see how I've grown as a painter. I took pictures of the newer one before I built a little display base for him so the base wouldn't detract.

And here he is on his new base.

• By Green Eyed Monster
      Today marks the 76th Anniversary of what has been dubbed "The Longest Day", when the push to liberate Europe from NAZI Oppression and predation set foot on the beaches of Normandy, France.
      Please keep all the brave men [and the corp of Nurses who didn't have to but volunteered anyway] who sacrificed so much for all of us in that and the subsequent days and months.
      GEM
      Proud to be a US Navy Veteran
    • By Pingo
      Happy anniversary, darlin’, and thanks for twenty-five wonderful years. 
    • By odinsgrandson
      I met my wife at the game store at a weekly role playing game. I had just moved into town, and the first thing I did was check out the local comic shops- and the 'manager' invited me to game on Thursday. That group is still close, and we still play every Thursday (although a few players have moved away). Her wedding dress had dragons embroidered onto it.
      It is reasons like these that I wish I had started making cake toppers before I got married. I'd have had quite a lot to work with.
      Here's a couple that were a little like us- they met through gaming and had me match some of the gear and costumes of their characters.

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Thought I'd finally share my entries Rivercon 2017 back in March that was put on Red River Modelers. One of the entries took second in the Gaming Figures division and another took first in the same division as well as Best Figure, see if you can't guess which ones won.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)