Sign in to follow this  
Silver Jack

Rackham half giant

I like that sculpt. Is it possible to get those from somewhere any longer? Wish IWM or somebody would make them available...

Oh, so magnificent a touch with the painting !

Glorious colors, terrific shading.

I don't know what magic you are using to hold your brushes so splendidly,

but that color application is like a skilled surgeon using a scalpel.

Tight on the edge !

Love this piece !

Would this guy be "BASP06 Giant Barbarian 5" or "BASP07 Giant Barbarian 6" ... teh interwebz is confused regarding the number 5, 6?? 7?

_____

...I wish I could paint weapon blades this well. Alas.

• Like 1

I like that sculpt. Is it possible to get those from somewhere any longer? Wish IWM or somebody would make them available...

It looks to be of a very similar style to Mierce's current giants and ogres if you can't find a Rackham.

Thanks for kind comments!
Now i had to finish skeletons group, goblin king, and mid-nor dwarves(they are sweet!).

Would this guy be "BASP06 Giant Barbarian 5" or "BASP07 Giant Barbarian 6" ... teh interwebz is confused regarding the number 5, 6?? 7?

_____

...I wish I could paint weapon blades this well. Alas.

I have no idea, i bought him on polish service like ebay, cleaned from basecoat,and  i didnt see the box of miniature.

FANTASTIC! Your brushwork & eye for colors is OUTSTANDING...the metalwork is STUNNINGVERY WELL DONE!

I dug up their catalog. He's BASP 02 Giant Barbarian/Sword 1

• Like 2

Oh wow, these are some shiny blades!

Not just some standard NMM carried out excellent but also giving proper consideration to the individual angle of each surface.

Also a nice and clean paintjob on the rest.

A good number of the models are still being made over at  the Cadwallon website, they've even started making new models for the line.  Even with the conversion rate and shipping, they can be cheaper than Evilbay.  

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this