Sign in to follow this  
ianofdoom

60148 Sandru Vhiski of Doom

Oh I really like this one. The table and cup are a nice addition. Really brings the atmosphere of this piece up a notch. And that floor has a lot of life.

• Like 1

He looks the part!

*** HAHA! I just finished this bucket of wine, then I will finish you and have my way with the wenches!!!***

• Like 2

He looks the part!

*** HAHA! I just finished this bucket of wine, then I will finish you and have my way with the wenches!!!***

That's eerily accurate, haha

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dks
      It's a cougar!  Specifically it's a firepelt cougar, from the world of Golarion (Pathfinder RPG).
      It's also my submission for the Reaper Challenge League under the January theme of "Ice or Fire".
      Pathfinder authors have described firepelts as having black-and-red or "autumnal" coloration, but I know of only one image in a Paizo book: the 5th anniversary book of Rise of the Runelords shows one as mostly black with thin orange stripes running down its back and orange rings on its tail.  I used that as a point of departure, plus extra reference in the form of photos of cougars, and photos of rare recessive-gene "king cheetahs" that have stripes and large blotchy spots instead of the usual small round spots.
      I cut away parts of this guy's integral base, and sculpted a grouping of rocks that the cougar is descending.

Enjoy!
      Derek

• By thefub
      My second miniature of the year. This one took me longer than expected but I think it came out okay. I like the heather blue and purple combo. I used a different sealer/varnish this time around and I like the finish a bit more than the brush on I used in the past. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the forth and last mini I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. 60118, Order of the Pyre's Hellknight sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      This time, the colors I selected are completely different from the display model of the Online store. I hope you will enjoy it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the third model I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. This is the metal version of 60009 Seoni the Sorceress sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      The challenging part on this one was painting the tattoos and the other freehand on her clothes.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 60142 Golden Guardian I painted for the Pathfinder painting contest. This model was sculpted by Tim Prow. It was the perfect miniature to practice my nmm.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)