Talae's Five Year Old Makes a Story with Painted Minis

awesome .... I had a bunch of goblins laying about and little girl started playing some such game with them ... not violent; like I'd have had them at war ... I think they were at picnic or circus or some such ... I guess their swords were for spreading peanut butter and jelly ...

What are little boys made of? Snips and snails And puppy-dogs' tails That's what little boys are made of What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice And everything nice (or all things nice) That's what little girls are made of
  • Like 4

What are little boys made of? Snips and snails And puppy-dogs' tails That's what little boys are made of What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice And everything nice (or all things nice) That's what little girls are made of

Then why does mine want to add blood effects so bad to her Nethyrmaul?  She has barely started to paint it and keeps reminding me how she wants to use the gore kit she won in the RC auction last year on it.

Talae, I love it when they get creative like this and just start rambling/writing about whatever is around them and on their mind.

• Like 5

just saw reference to a book called The ABCs of RPGs  http://geekandsundry.com/the-abcs-of-rpgs-is-fun-for-the-whole-adventuring-family/

I guess it's a current kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/186293494/the-abcs-of-rpgs-books-and-coloring-for-adults-and

Edited by LionMyth
  • Like 2

My daughter took out some of her painted minis and started writing a story about the big bad evil worm that comes out on weekends and eats people (it is apparently what Weekend Worms do). The fairy is there to try and help with magic. Rarity (My Little Pony) came to help with the fashion.

I snapped this picture while she went to go get something else.

attachicon.gif20160221_123416.jpg

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

So when do we get the story?????

Hmmm Haaa Hmmmm?

• Like 1