• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      My second project for Fealron marked off a few firsts: First magnetization, first mounted cavalry, first Pugh sculpt.

Here you can see the 2mm magnets inserted strategically.

This is how he sits mounted.  But, I wanted to keep it removable, thus the magnets.  I confirmed it would stay in place upside-down!

A sharpened paper clip acting as the scaffold for the horn.  I also sharpened the lance tip.  It comes cylindrical out of the blister.

Green putty to make the horn and cover/reinforce the magnets.

White brush on primer, Black on the base.  
      I tried a little experiment with the base coat to give the bone a more orange look:  1:1 Ruddy Flesh:Desert Stone.  It may become my go-to for bone work.
    • By Peithetairos
      I finished another mini this week and hope you like him: Elladan Elven Ranger. His weapons were a bit bendy, so I replaced them. I also repositioned his arm.

I like how the cloak turned out, the face could be smoother, but his cheek bones seemed to be quite pronounced, so I went for more contrast and impact from a gaming distance.

I also got around taking a scenic shot. I still think my Smartphone can't replace a proper camera, but for now it must suffice.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I mentioned this in randomness. I've been building an urbanmech style grot bot as a present for a friend's birthday. 

Since I won't be the one painting it, this is as done as my part gets. 

This was the bot last night. The big gun is a Tau weapon, the legs are from an ambot, the other arm is a mix of random bits, and the body is a stack of bases and part of a TV mount. 

Then this morning I added the Ork details. 

A bunch of horns, a face, some more bits, and a lot of those triangles orks like. 
      And a back shot. You can see the exposed fuel tanks.

And a detail shot of the gun. Which I would like to point out has three different ammo feeds, none of which are correct for the weapon type. 

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By Lidless Eye
      Here are my last tributes toward a Mordheim revival in 2019.  It didn't work.

"We who are about to die salute you"

"Hook" Hogan

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)