Sign in to follow this  
Ethernal warrior

Old GW miniature as Darkest Dungeon Highwayman

I'm currently on an extended hiatus from darkest dungeon, after a lvl 6 full party wipe.  The game may have finally broken me.

Fantastic choice of figure and color palette.  Your brushwork on the trenchcoat is awesome.  I'd love to see more in the series if you do them.

I really like this one. The tone of the whole thing strikes a lot of images in my head. Well done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      I finished my Leisynn conversion. Took ages, especially with a new baby boy in the house.

That said, I am fairly pleased how he turned out. I changed the entire front and head area of the miniature and gave him a more sensible staff.

I think contrast could be increased overall and the subtle freehand on his robes was difficult. I will need to practice more with future minis. 

The illumination in the book turned out ok, but I came to the limits of my current abilities. It is based on a medieval illumination. Anyone can guess what it is? One hint: the horned one is involved.

C&C very welcome.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Fresh from their latest Kickstarter, here are some Mercenaries from MOMMiniaturas.   They're really making me want to play Mordheim again.

The Ogres:

A Witch Hunter type:

A self-portrait that I had to get as an add-on:

A very obvious remake of one of Mordheim's first special characters, Johann the Knife:

The rest of the Empire-style mercenary scum:

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

Started from that big guy (a LOTR figurine) ;

With a Grenadier 28mm for comparison scale 

then after a chirurgical action ;

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Brianuk
      Nearly finished with this mini, a male necromancer that I have converted to a female with a head swap. The mini is like a fishing weight, really heavy, and the flow of the robes and skirts in my view helps this look OK as a gender swap. Also, the original Callus mini has a long sculpted pony tail which would have been hard to file off but was easy to connect to. 

I have no idea how I got a large hard to disguise paint blot on the scroll... 

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 294 Guests (See full list)