Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition - Chatter Thread

SGHawkins09

This is the place for any questions, chatter, and pictures regarding the Basing Box of Goodwill.

Arrival/departure thread is now up:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67606-box-of-goodwill-basing-edition-arrivaldeparture-thread-no-chatter/

Here are the groups; if I missed anyone or screwed something else up let me know.

SGHawkins09    

Evilhalfling         

Morihalda       

Marineal 

Aryanun   

Guindyloo          

tiniest rhombus

Hibou   

Keianna              

Dilvish the Deliverer

Knarthex

Chaoswolf

NomadZeke

Flamehawke

Von Krieger

OneBoot

redambrosia

jcg

pcktlnt

SGHawkins09

Keianna

Inarah

Hungerfan

MissMelons

Guildenstern

Bonwirn

Generic Fighter

Wyvernfire

Aard_Rinn

Mad Jack

Dilvish the Deliverer

Edited by SGHawkins09
  • Like 4

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suburb of Austin, Texas

I can help seed. Would prefer to be midline to help replenish if needed. That is perfect, I will keep it in mind when doing the line up

I can add pretty much anything mentioned above except for stamped bases. I know that feeling

I also have some hardboard in need of cutting down (I have a jigsaw) if you want to let me know what sizes to cut down to. Maybe if those after you are interested, they can note in the chatter thread what they would like. Or you could cut it down to regular base sizes and toss it in. It would be welcomed in either case.

I have about 100 or so ProPaint pots I can clean up and donate for use to hold basing material, or I can divvy my seeding amounts up into bite-sized chunks. I also have a box of snack-sized baggies that can be donated. What ever you would like to do and if most of the baggies I put in are gone by the time it gets to you, more baggies would be welcome.

Do we want to include a notebook for people to list what they took/added? Planned on it mainly so people would know what is there.

• Like 5

HA stuff is probably one of the things I'd actually be looking for in a basing box. Specifically floor tiles and some of the more interesting scenery pieces.

I've got putty I'd like to use up soon.

Are there any particular scenery bits people would like to see in the box?

I can crank out simple things like rocks, snakes, snakes on rocks (lol), fallen branches, rotten logs, stumps, even slightly more complex things like campfires or a ruined stone altar fairly quickly.

So if there's something you'd like to see in the box, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

(If anybody wants something to be specifically castable be sure to mention it.)

I currently have a small tree ready to go and may or may not have a stone wall finished by the time the box gets to me...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 7

HA stuff is probably one of the things I'd actually be looking for in a basing box. Specifically floor tiles and some of the more interesting scenery pieces.

I've got putty I'd like to use up soon.

Are there any particular scenery bits people would like to see in the box?

I can crank out simple things like rocks, snakes, snakes on rocks (lol), fallen branches, rotten logs, stumps, even slightly more complex things like campfires or a ruined stone altar fairly quickly.

So if there's something you'd like to see in the box, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

(If anybody wants something to be specifically castable be sure to mention it.)

I currently have a small tree ready to go and may or may not have a stone wall finished by the time the box gets to me...

Frogs. Your frogs are cute  :wub:

And turtles.

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 7