I've been following this project, It's awesome.

You're building a fantasy world with a little dark whacky twist.

Consider me a fan!

Great work!

• Like 1

More wonderful models!  I do rather like Rapunzel.

Thanks, vegascat. I'm glad you like them. The Faerie isn't Rapunzel, just a local lunatic...I bought a couple of possible minis, but I haven't figure out which one will be her.

Super is the only word......

Thanks, knarthex. That's a nice word for the stuff.

I've been following this project, It's awesome.

You're building a fantasy world with a little dark whacky twist.

Consider me a fan!

Great work!

Thanks once more, Xherman! The strange, dark, twisted, & especially silly parts are just extensions on my personality I suppose. It seems like the World is building itself at times, & I'm just an active observer to the process.

Actually I consider you a friend.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

Pure Malefactus goodness. Now I need to go look at part 2.....

Thanks, KruleBear...I think your Avatar would get on well with The Faerie. I'm glad you like it & I hope you'll enjoy Part II.

Thanks, KruleBear...I think your Avatar would get on well with The Faerie. I'm glad you like it & I hope you'll enjoy Part II.

I think you are correct. And I liked part II even more.

• Like 1

I think you are correct. And I liked part II even more.

Thanks, K.B.! The second part is where all the Characters less The Faerie are...I added a couple of close ups also.

Two thumbs up!

Thanks, Wolf. For some reason or other that brought Siskel  & Ebert to mind...Critical Acclaim, OH BABY!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now