DSCN1708.JPG

DSCN1709.JPG

AND the Group Portrait:

DSCN1724.JPG

DSCN1725.JPG

Work in Progress with some better photos here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66798-rapunzels-goblin-minions/

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67320-psychotic-faeries/

...there you have it...for whatever it's worth.

• Like 20
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your models always bring a happy smile to my face, even more so when you've painted them.  They're absolutely wonderful!  I'd be hard pressed to pick only one favorite, but the gobbo with the backpack is in the running.

Thanks for the kind reply, vegascat! That was the reaction I was trying for. Here's a couple of closeups of Beastly Burden:

DSCN1518.JPG

& Friend:

DSCN1525.JPG

Excellent!

They all have their own personality, I love them!

Thanks for the kind repy, Xherman! Their character is, to a large extent, the work of the sculptor; I just tried to bring it out...I'm delight you think I succeeded in this.

Here's a better view of Amazing Gracie & her Snail, Flash:

DSCN1547.JPG

DSCN1549.JPG

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      Season 2 of Batman: Gotham City Chronicles is kind of all over the place, so my posts will be too!

First up, Professor Pyg's Gang.  They don't have names, as far as I can tell, so I named them myself.

The Gang.  Unlike most henchmen, these are all unique sculpts.  

"Bojack Horseman" - The Hawaiian shirt didn't quite come out as I had hoped, the red flowers blended in with the orange shirt, but the yellow really gets the point across so I'm happy.  Not sure how I would do it in the future, maybe use a brighter orange?

"Nurse Raamsy"

"Chicken Kiev"

"Raging Bull"

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Mission 21 "A Golden Opportunity" has the heroes catch Deadpool Deathstroke mid-robbery as he attempts to steal a formula for kryptonite locked behind a door.  

I think my favorite color that I bought from Reaper is their Hazard Yellow.  It slots in nicely between yellow and orange and works wonderfully in a lot of different situations.  I think it is spot on for Deadpool Deathstroke.   

Riddler Goons.  I like the color scheme, but I debated for a while if I should switch up the colors a little to make them easier to distinguish on the board.  In the end, I decided against it in favor of the K.I.S.S. principle.  If I play the game enough where it is a problem, I'll be happy.

Goons with Sticks

Goons with Guns

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Mission 19 "A Bloody Transaction" has Gordon and Bullock trying to rescue some hostages from The Red Hood and his gang.  

Apparently there are good Red Hoods and bad Red Hoods.  This is the bad Red Hood, possibly the Joker, pre-Joker days (spoiler?).  Or maybe just some random sucker in a stupid outfit.  Who knows.  I think their theme song is "Every Girl's Crazy About a Sharp Dressed Man".

Penguin's Henchmen.  Not a part of the mission, but I had space to paint them.  Their nets had me worried, but I like how they came out.  

• By Thoramel
      Here's a group portrait of some random minis I painted over February. The happy, green fellow in the middle is from Impact Miniatures recast of Oldhammer goblins. He is flanked by a couple of killer rabbits from a recently fulfilled kickstarter by Skull and Crown. The paint jobs don't do these a bit of justice. They are great and I'm likely to give them a repaint some time in the future. And up front are some Dark Hold kobolds from Rebel Miniatures. I absolutely love the scale of these little guys. 

Anyhow, that's it for the January/February RPChallenge for me. I enjoyed sharing a bunch of minis which otherwise may have went into storage without ever being seen by anyone but me. 

• By Thoramel
      I like to imagine this guy drew the short straw and was forced to carry the rest of the horde's hoard after they ate their pack animal.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)