Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: The Lemonslayer (Female Bugbear)

I had the exact same replies on Facebook, too!

I like her, but she's rather dimorphic to the steroid-freak Bones Bugbears that make up the rest of the horde (and all share the same body).  I didn't realize it when I ordered her during Reapermas, but hey, evil comes in all sizes.

• Like 5

I think she looks great; nice job on her.

Any chance of a story to explain the half-elf/bugbear affair you mentioned?

• Like 3

Good job! Really like this sculpt!

Body shaming time: She's awfully skinny for a bugbear.

Hey, give a poor anorexic bugbear girl a break!

• Like 2

Very nice! Regarding the body type; maybe some of the assumed male bugbears are actually larger females without huge breasts? :;):

• Like 2

I think she looks great; nice job on her.

Any chance of a story to explain the half-elf/bugbear affair you mentioned?

Sorry, it wasn't actually with this particular Bugbear, it should have been female characters as a whole.

During our Reign of Winter campaign, Leomon Sureshield was a Half-Elf Paladin who rolled up random character traits, one of which was "sex addict".  He used his Charisma to basically flirt with everything, which wasn't always too appreciated.  There was the unfortunate side-effect of such NPCs consistently rolling crits afterwards...nice when Tenpenny Tacey betrayed her fellow bandits, not so nice when an Ice Troll Cook beat them all to near-death.

• Like 2

She's not skinny; she's svelte, tall, & shapely, the pinnacle of Bug Bear pulchritude, AND BEAUTIFULLY painted. GREAT WORK!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this