Siri's Bones Mass-Paint #6: Minotaurs and Beastmen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      For the RCL Zodiac Challenge  - the Taurus not one of the more creative choices like Libra or Aquarius. 
      It is my Adopted Star sign because if Horoscopes are at all useful it is when they make guesses at problems or opportunities based on the personality connected to the sign. 
      by personality I fit  like 3 of 4  tendencies, and 0 of 4 of my birth sign. 

knocked this guy out in a few hours this morning.  

• By Rigel
      It's about that time of year!  Painted a while back, but didn't photograph until recently. 

The Horned Hunter, Bones version. 89033. A magnificent Fey Lord of the Wild Hunt. 

A couple of Eureka Miniatures fantasy-line Fauns that look suitable for the Horned Hunter's henchfey.

The beautiful and insectile Fairy, 14469. Remember, the Fey may LOOK human, but they don't think like people at ALL. 

And her little brother, the Feral Child faerie from Familiars 2, 77196. This guy gives off an air of tiny menace and unpredictability. Maybe he'll trade a shiny apple for a riddle, maybe he'll cut your hamstrings in your sleep. Maybe both!

To avoid an overwhelming tide of photos, other angles are shown below:

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      I really liked the poses on these guys, they look like they've stepped out of a woodcut and hence are perfect as bodyguards for the local witches.

I chopped up some leaves with a hole punch and added them to their bases for a more autumnal look. 

• By giyomuSan
      Long time I did not post a little painted guy :)
      That’s the left over figure from the diorama, so I finally got him paint.

• By Evilhalfling
      so this one was next... 
      Last of the beastmen.   I tried the axe and was completely unhappy.  found a guide on where to NNM  on an axe - now I'm much happier with the way it looks, but I thought I could do better without a guide.   

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)