Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Tierdeleira, Dark Elf Cleric (77122)(Bones)

This past weekend I finished Tierdeleira, Dark Elf Cleric, from the Bones I Kickstarter "Dark Elves" set.  This wraps up this set for me.

I did a quick tabletop paint job, and I'm really pleased with how this figure turned out.  I think I finally got the hang of highlighting the black skin.  The only thing I'm not happy with is that I wanted the two different reds, the one I used on her cape (a more burgundy red) and the one I used on her ribbon-like hangings (a more true red), to look more different but they ended up looking very similar.  I should have been even more drastic in my base color choices there.

As always, C & C welcome.

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

• Like 20

I think I own this one, but I was a bit bothered by how skinny she was.  Nice work with yours.  I feel I've painted with too much red, lately.  I need to find some alternate colors.

• Like 1

She looks great in red! For some reason I hasn't considered red as a color choice for drow, a mistake on my part.

• Like 1

Nice!  I've painted the metal version and she's got a lot more details than are apparent until you paint her.  I really like your color scheme.

• Like 1