February Resolutionary Painting Challenge - Tiny Tank

TGP

post-7586-0-28419000-1456800007_thumb.jpg

This is the final tank from the blister, which was left unpainted last month. I tried something different (instead of starting by undercoating/priming it in Brown Liner). :mellow: Sure enough, it turned out different.

I wanted to start with Green Liner. Turned out I did not have any, or I do but I have no idea where it is.

Alas.

I now have all six from the blister painted. I was hoping the last one would be sort of distinct and green tinged. (I swear I have a bottle of Green Liner someplace...  :unsure: ). I will have to do a group shot.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 12

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work!

It kinda looks like it could be a good stand in for a GW Land Raider, too.

Maybe in Epic 40K (is that the correct name?) That is a US penny it is sitting next to.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

Nice work!

It kinda looks like it could be a good stand in for a GW Land Raider, too.

Maybe in Epic 40K (is that the correct name?) That is a US penny it is sitting next to.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

It does have nearly the same gun layout as a stock land raider. Last time I looked at this one's in-game stats it has the same guns (fire factors) at all positions. But firing arcs increased/decreased number of dice thrown.

This could shoot dead astern with 2 guns. Can a landraider's side sponsons do that?

• Like 1