NomadZeke

Reapercon 16 Rooms and Rides

Like last year, this thread is to find roommates and transit. Being the con isn't at the hotel rides may be more important.

My situation: Room full at 4 Wednesday through Monday.
Rides unknown as flights not booked, but looking at noonish arrival Wednesday, into dfw, out if dfw Sunday around 7, maybe Monday if I can get the time off then. Either way I'll need help with transit if possible.

On your marks...get set...

Edited by NomadZeke
auto unlock set
  • Like 4

TWO MALE ROOMMATES NEEDED. I've reserved a two queen bed suite at the Hilton Garden Inn from Wed Oct 19th to Sunday Oct 23rd. Sunday checkout time is noon. Cost for each person's share is $137 for the whole time. Email Todd at tntorkelson@comcast.net if interested.

Share a taxi with me! I'll be arriving at DFW on Wed Oct 19th at 2pm and leaving on Sunday at 10:30am. Email Todd at tntorkelson@comcast.net and we'll plan from there.

Looking to share a room and a ride from Love Field. I haven't booked anything yet so things are a little flexible, including which airport I come into; but I am hoping to come in on Southwest on Wednesday night and leave either Monday or Tuesday night. I dont snore, I travel with my own white noise generator aka air purifier, and I really need to find a roommate to be able to afford to come out this year.  

• Like 1

Looking for roommate (or two) (Thu-Sun)

I have an extra queen bed on the HGI available -  check-in Thursday, check-out Sunday (so about $144 for the entire stay). I'll be bringing my own car so luggage can be held before official check-in and after hotel check-out as well as transportation hotel-con-hotel (plan on spending the full day on the con, including the daily dinners) 

I've been told that I snore sometimes, but no one has kicked me out yet, so it shouldn't be that bad :) Also, heavy sleeper so I won't hate my roommate for watching TV/stumbling into the room late at night. 

No preference on male or female roommate, only restriction is that I'm not murdered in my sleep and no smoking in the room. Please send me a PM or email at zagithor at hotmail. 

Edited by HenryRequiem

I just booked my hotel at the Fairfield Inn.  I got one of the two queen bed rooms, and wouldn't be opposed to some nice person sharing a room with me if they needed the space and wanted to cut down on costs.  You can ask Sanel, I am a very nice roomate.  Though I am prone to disappearing entirely from the con with little notice.  

• Like 1

I just booked my hotel at the Fairfield Inn.  I got one of the two queen bed rooms, and wouldn't be opposed to some nice person sharing a room with me if they needed the space and wanted to cut down on costs.  You can ask Sanel, I am a very nice roomate.  Though I am prone to disappearing entirely from the con with little notice.  

I'll vouch for the man as well.

If you go through to Monday, I'll be happy to take that vacancy!

ETA----if not, I'm looking for someone to share a room with for Wednesday to Monday, please.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 1

If you go through to Monday, I'll be happy to take that vacancy!

ETA----if not, I'm looking for someone to share a room with for Wednesday to Monday, please.

I've got a 2 queen bed room I'd be willing to share, and have reserved Wednesday-Monday.  I'm willing as long as you're a non-smoker. 

looking for a roommate for Thurs -Sunday. 

I have 2 queen beds at the Hilton Gardens.  I'm male, over 40 and this is my first RCon.  

next time ill organize for a longer stay. 

Looking to share a room and a ride from Love Field. I haven't booked anything yet so things are a little flexible, including which airport I come into; but I am hoping to come in on Southwest on Wednesday night and leave either Monday or Tuesday night. I dont snore, I travel with my own white noise generator aka air purifier, and I really need to find a roommate to be able to afford to come out this year.  

I'm booking my trip now and deciding where to stay. I'm coming in Thursday and departing Monday. A roommate would cut down on costs immensely. You can contact me, Dave, at  davesindc@yahoo.com and I can send you more info. I don't snore, don't smoke, clean hygienic not crazy and have a girlfriend haha. 

looking for a roommate for Thurs -Sunday. 

I have 2 queen beds at the Hilton Gardens.  I'm male, over 40 and this is my first RCon.  

next time ill organize for a longer stay. 

I'm interested do you have an email or number to contact you to exchange info?