Reapercon 16 Rooms and Rides

NomadZeke

Anyone wouldn't happen to be coming to and from the Tarrant, Johnson county area Wednesday would they? Because I really want to go to the meet and greet, but my parental unit didn't get a vip pass and I am currently rideless.

We live over in Mira Lagos (Joe Pool Lake) let me check with the wife, I believe she is going to pick up the kiddo after school and then head up to the BBQ on Wednesday.
  • Like 2

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wouldn't happen to be coming to and from the Tarrant, Johnson county area Wednesday would they? Because I really want to go to the meet and greet, but my parental unit didn't get a vip pass and I am currently rideless.

We live over in Mira Lagos (Joe Pool Lake) let me check with the wife, I believe she is going to pick up the kiddo after school and then head up to the BBQ on Wednesday.

I live right by there it's like 10 minutes away!!!

• Like 1

Nevermind, thanks for the offer but my parents don't want me "riding with strangers". Anywho, thanks again for the offer I really appreciate it!

• Like 1

Nevermind, thanks for the offer but my parents don't want me "riding with strangers". Anywho, thanks again for the offer I really appreciate it!

And I would have problems and even feel uncomfortable giving someone under the age of 18 a ride without their parent in the same vehicle.  Crazy world we live in.

My flight leaves DFW Monday morning around 11am. Is anybody heading out that way at a similar time?

My flight schedule is about the same. Monday, DFW, 11:35am.

I plan to arrive there around 9am-9:30am. Plenty of time for breakfast. ::D:

• Like 1

Is anyone else flying into DFW on Thursday night? Want to share a Lyft? I'm arriving at about 11 pm.

Also, I'll be leaving for DFW airport on Sunday around 3:30 or 4, if someone wants to share a Lyft or is driving.

:bday:  :bday:

And I would agree. My apologies I did not realize you where a minor.
  • Like 2