Reapercon 16 Rooms and Rides

NomadZeke

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a minivan and can take a total of 6 passengers to the M&G.  Three of the seats may already be taken, but I'm sure there will be room for you. The Fairfield and HGI are right next to each other and I'll be around.

[Does a little happy dance of gratitude.]

• Like 4

I have a minivan and can take a total of 6 passengers to the M&G.  Three of the seats may already be taken, but I'm sure there will be room for you. The Fairfield and HGI are right next to each other and I'll be around.

If there is still a seat I'm at the Fairfield Inn as well.

• Like 1

No problem. That's 5 of 6 seats if David wants a lift. And really, the 6th seat is the uncomfortable middle seat of the back row. So I should probably cap off there. I'm just stoked to get started. ReaperCon is my favorite event of the year. Glad to do a small part to help others feel the same.

• Like 3

No problem. That's 5 of 6 seats if David wants a lift. And really, the 6th seat is the uncomfortable middle seat of the back row. So I should probably cap off there. I'm just stoked to get started. ReaperCon is my favorite event of the year. Glad to do a small part to help others feel the same.

Etc...

• Like 5

Im arriving at LoveField Weds night at 825PM -is anyone else arriving around that time who I can carpool or share a Lyft ride to the Meet n Greet?

Just FYI. Between disembarking the plane, grabbing luggage, and getting a ride, you will be at the M&G at 9:30ish. I'm not sure it will even still be going on by then.

• Like 2

Im arriving at LoveField Weds night at 825PM -is anyone else arriving around that time who I can carpool or share a Lyft ride to the Meet n Greet?

Just FYI. Between disembarking the plane, grabbing luggage, and getting a ride, you will be at the M&G at 9:30ish. I'm not sure it will even still be going on by then.
Also if you are bypassing your hotel to get to the meet and greet, call then and let them know you are checking in late. Some hotels will give away your room if you don't check in by a certain time unless you let them know ahead of time.
  • Like 1