• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... Have you shipped my stuffs yet?! :huh:

::P:

hahahah not yet dear Uber but soon!

And thanks yall for your patience. Hopefully the fulfillment will go through really quickly and we will be able to get the next project launched within the month of July!

• Like 1

I was going to put one in the queue but Tre didn't tell me which one to paint! :p

Actually I'm just painting Oathsworn as part of the old 'Let's try to paint at least a thing from every KS that comes in' deal. Then some Black Plague for more warmups. Then something maybe more seriousness.

I do have a certain set of RBG dwarves set aside for a Paul Bonner-inspired diorama...

• Like 2

Jul 15 2016

All.......most.......there!!

Hey everybody! 

Just wanted to pass along that Valiant has made all but 5 of the molds needed to finish the project, and that those five should be finished very soon. I am rather confident to say that the actual casting should not take too long to complete and that fulfillment will commence in full over the next 2 weeks! So I wanted to thank all of you for your patience with me in getting this project funded and produced and that I look forward to being able to share my next project with you all once fulfillment of the Warbands of the Cold North KS has completed.

Look for the next RBG Warbands project to launch sometime in very early August! It will be another modest and short run campaign with an eye to fast easy delivery.

Cheers yall!

Tre'

• Like 1

Jul 26 2016

Call for US postage and add-on payment

Hey Everybody!

Production is fully underway and should complete very soon. So, I wanted to go ahead and try to get the drop on collecting postage on the US packages so that is not an issue when the product is actually in hand.

So  IF YOU ARE A US BACKER what you will need to do is to send $5.00 via paypal to tre(at)red-box-games.com to cover the shipment of your rewards. Please remember that fulfillment cannot be completed until your postage is paid and postage was NOT included in the pledge amounts collected during the campaign.

Also if you wanted to include additional items in your rewards and have not paid the amounts needed to cover those additions please do so now as well by sending the amounts needed to cover the additional items via paypal to me at tre(at)red-box-games.com.

As for the ROW and EU ? UK backers, well Brexit did complicate the process. As a result I am still trying to lock down the actual costs of fulfillment through my UK fulfillment partner. As soon as I have a firm price, I will post another update calling for the ROW and EU UK postage. Having the specific package weights will help tremendously. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and delay. We are almost there though!

I am really looking forward to finishing this project up and moving on to our next project!

Cheers Yall!

Tre';

Are we sending Tre money or are we paying for something?????

This is for any money owed and postage. Read the full update George. ::P:

ETA: I always send Tre PayPal via Friends and Family since I don't want him to get hit with the added costs, or if I was going to do the $5 with the "goods/services" I'd send like $5.50 so that he doesn't have to eat that added cost, he's a small business with a tight profit margin.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

ETA: I always send Tre PayPal via Friends and Family since I don't want him to get hit with the added costs, or if I was going to do the $5 with the "goods/services" I'd send like $5.50 so that he doesn't have to eat that added cost, he's a small business with a tight profit margin.

Yep this is for postage for the US orders. sorry if I was unclear.

• Like 2

Yep this is for postage for the US orders. sorry if I was unclear.

You were very clear and I even bolded all that in the update I copied and posted in the thread a couple of posts ago to draw even more attention to that fact ::D:

• Like 1

You were perfectly clear!

See Ub3r's edit for the answer to my question...

Not about what we are sending, but HOW we are sending...

Ah sorry man.

Good news gang! I will take delivery of the initial run tomorrow. So looks like most of the US backers will have their rewards by the weekend!

• Like 2

You were perfectly clear!

See Ub3r's edit for the answer to my question...

Not about what we are sending, but HOW we are sending...

Ah sorry man.

Good news gang! I will take delivery of the initial run tomorrow. So looks like most of the US backers will have their rewards by the weekend!

No problems!

Money sent....

Eagerly awaiting goodies.....

• Like 2

Jul 26 2016

Call for US postage and add-on payment

As for the ROW and EU ? UK backers, well Brexit did complicate the process. As a result I am still trying to lock down the actual costs of fulfillment through my UK fulfillment partner. As soon as I have a firm price, I will post another update calling for the ROW and EU UK postage. Having the specific package weights will help tremendously. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and delay. We are almost there though! 

Wait now... what? UK hasn't left the EU so nothing should have changed in this regard. Or has something happened with this? Do we have any UK members on this forum that could give some input in this. Would be much appreciated.

• Like 1