Sign in to follow this  
Silver Jack

Mid-nor warstaff (pic heavy)

Everything about this is excellent your work is beautiful

Thanks for kind words!
Yesterday i played with them for first time, in umbra turris skirmish game. Confrontation is dead, but why not to use them in other games? Now I have to make d&d campaign with lot of duergars.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I started this little guy some years ago, but then I got stuck and he just set on my shelf of shame and stared at me (I had already painted the eyes).
      Now I finally finished him, so it's a collaboration of Younger Samedi and Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi. Funny thing is, I have no idea what colours Young Samedi used, I just remember mixing some greens and browns together for the skin. And of course my all-time favourite metallic: The copper of the old Reaper Pro Paint series.

Young Samedi was a keyboard player, that's why he liked this mini so much - I mean, how many minis of keyboard players are there?
      Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi plays keyboard only very sporadically. But at least he finishes his painting projects now and then... 

So enjoy, C&C very welcome, as always!

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior. The original version this time. This model was sculpted by Tre Manor.

77236, Bloodmane the Gnoll Warrior and his friend 77234 Boneflail the Gnoll Cleric.

• By Metalchaos
      In pursuit of my goal, here is another Gnoll that I finished painting last night. This 77234, Boneflail female Gnoll Cleric was sculpted by Tre Manor.
      In spite of their devotion to Yeenoghu, few Gnolls have any interest in ritual and there is few clerics or shamans to be found among the savage packs. Gnolls would sometimes summon demons to fight alongside them.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Gnoll I painted. 77388, Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      Disciplined like a hobgoblin, I'm staying home painting some stuff. Here's a Chainmail Miniatures model 88349, hobgoblin fighter I completed last night. This model was sculpted by Mike McVey and produced by Wizards of the Coast in 2001 for the Drazen's Horde faction. I used Reaper’s MSP acrylics to paint it. Stay safe and disciplined.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)