Yes, Mil-Net is down

We're not sure what is going on with it, haven't heard from our host since the sites went down. However since we've lost all email and FTP access as well, I'm going to make a giant assumption and guess that its something with his connection, not just the webserver.

As soon as we're back up, we'll let ya all know. In the meantime though, we're all without email access, so if you need something important, you can reach me at davro33 at yahoo.com or PM me here. PM's won't be answered until evenings.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't really know, but maybe it was a mistake pushing the BIG RED BUTTON. :wub:

the instructions should have stated that pushing the BIG RED BUTTON would result in an immediate and catastrophic re-ordering of the universe, up would be down, left would be right, back would be front, gaming would be a profession mothers approve of, I would be rich, .......heyyy, hold on a minute... ::o:

seriously, I am having withdrawal pains, :blink: or else it was the Greek food I had for dinner last night, LOL :lol:

Gunfighter

"One Shot, One Kill"

The server issues caused nearly everything to fry except the HDDs (and it still destroyed the C partition on the system disk).

Needless to say, even when the server is back and fully functionable, we have to rebuild Cold Fusion server, so don't look for Mil-Net to be back online before Monday. At this point, trying to do a rush job to get it fixed is not a smart move, better to take the time and do it right.

We have always been wanting to upgrade to MX 2004 I guess.... :huh:

The server issues caused nearly everything to fry except the HDDs (and it still destroyed the C partition on the system disk).

Needless to say, even when the server is back and fully functionable, we have to rebuild Cold Fusion server, so don't look for Mil-Net to be back online before Monday. At this point, trying to do a rush job to get it fixed is not a smart move, better to take the time and do it right.

We have always been wanting to upgrade to MX 2004 I guess.... :huh:

:blink:

'puter fall down go boom?

Hmmm...

Me no like bad 'puter

Me want Mil-Net

:angry:

Oh, have you guys tried using duct tape yet? It worked foe me... :devil: