Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

The Phoenix

Awesome!  I loved following your WIP thread and its really turned out amazing!  

Just took a look at the Dragon King, holy hanna, that's a huge model!!!  While looking at that, I saw a link for the Lonely Tree expansion.  Man, I'd love to get all of the Lonely Tree expansion one day.

In any case, looking forward to seeing more of your painting!

• Like 1

I uh....always imagined them less horrific.  You did a delightful job on the fell thing though.  The colors stand out well.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Awesome!  I loved following your WIP thread and its really turned out amazing!  

Just took a look at the Dragon King, holy hanna, that's a huge model!!!  While looking at that, I saw a link for the Lonely Tree expansion.  Man, I'd love to get all of the Lonely Tree expansion one day.

In any case, looking forward to seeing more of your painting!

Yeah I've got no idea where I'm going to store all these gigantic minis when they're finished.

Well done! A wonderful job on something truly disturbing (especially the erm....tail end!), great work on the base also!

Do not fear the butt-hole, embrace it!

• Like 1

The Beasty surpassed all the potential your W.I.P. Thread promised. It is a BEAUTIFULLY painted, WONDERFULLY based treasure. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Great job! Make sure to enter it into the 2016 large non-reaper figure contest.

As far as pics go, perhaps take it out of the light box, put it near a wall and put your backdrop on the wall with removable tape or putty. Then you'll be able to take wider shots of it and be able to get better light on it. 

• Like 1

Yup kingdom death do some really amazing stuff and you did a fantastic job on this, I had a large model I tried to photograph and had the same problem ;(

• Like 1

It's so cool! I really like the colour palette you chose for it.

I like ub3r's suggestion for re-taking pics, I think it'll do you a lot of justice to get better lighting on it!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this