• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Waylandrk
      Chrysoprasia aka Crazy Chrissie.

Named for the Dr & Quinch character, going to be my alchemist in an upcoming horror game.

The colour scheme was inspired by the elven tribes in the new Pathfinder expansion, Mwangi Expanse.

The model was a 3d print, but all paints are Reaper. My first time ever both painting dark skin tones and using a wet palette. Overall quite happy with the result.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Painted an alchemist from last year's reapercon

• By Pochi
      This is Ametrine.e looked more like a gnome to me than a dwarf.more so the next time I paint her, we'll see what we end up with!

She is incredibly cute and a lot of fun!

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• By NyarlaBcn
      Well, that one was a bit challenging. Mostly for the patience it takes to go through all his gold decoration lol 
      The palette is nothing special: I tried to copy Confrontation's official painting, except I used true metals because NMM are far beyond my hability. 
      Confrontation was well known for a while as one of the top miniature companies in the market. Tons of figures with a bold and eccentric design. I have a few of them but Misran is the first I actually paint. I think it's pretty original, fun, and a good example of Confrontation's fantasy style where proportion or logic matters less than eye appeal. 

All critiques so very welcome! 

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)